Start a New Career as a
Get the training you need to start a rewarding new career in the rapidly growing pet industry as a veterinary assistant or handling the office administration in any type of medical facility.
As a veterinary assistant you can work in veterinary practices and clinics nationwide, and the added office administration included in this program prepares you for a career in any type of medical facility. Start training today and be…
- Working quickly – You can be trained and working in 12 months or less! The course includes 347 hours of curriculum, so you could be done in just 1 month if you study full time.
- Qualified – You’ll study exam room procedures, communication and client relations, small and large animal nursing, office management, and more to make sure you’re ready to start making a difference from day 1.
- Ahead of the game – With formal training your resume will stand out from other candidates, and with the additional office administration training you’ll also be well positioned for practice management roles as you gain experience.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step has been providing quality education for over 20 years and has trained over 100,000 students for rewarding new career. Train with Career Step and take advantage of:
- Short training period – Be workplace ready in 12 months or less!
- Convenient online training – Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- Expert-created, real world curriculum –Study materials developed by industry experts and designed to prepare you for the workplace.
- Job search assistance – Turn your education into a career after graduation!
With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step for a new career in any type of medical facility with no out-of-pocket expense!!
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Academic Advisor today at 866-305-5305 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step education. You’ll need the following information for your application:
- Course Name: Veterinary Office Manager
- Code: 602824
- Level: Certificate
- Length: 12 months
- Cost: $3,699
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA students enrolling in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced student experience.