Pharmacy Technician (ASHP/ACPE) Graduate Resources
The Career Step Pharmacy Technician (ASHP/ACPE) course helps you gain all of the skills to succeed in the workforce, and after graduation you'll also have access to a number of resources designed to help you turn your education into a job.
- Pharmacy externships - We've built externship partnerships with Walgreens and CVS Pharmacy to help our students and graduates fulfill their required externship in their local area, and a few graduates have even reported that they were hired afterward!
- Resume and cover letter review - Our experienced Graduate Advisors will work with you one-on-one to make sure your resume and cover letter are up to date and as polished as possible before you start your job search.
- Personalized interview tutorials - We know it's almost impossible to get hired without a good interview, so you'll also have access to personalized job interview tutorials to help you develop the skills you need to nail the interview and get hired.
- New job opening notifications - Career Step works hard to build relationships with employers nationwide, and many will let us know when they have an entry-level position available. We'll let you know when companies matching your preferences are hiring so you can be sure to get your application in.
- Career Step Help Hotline - When you're the new kid at a new job, asking for help can be intimidating. As a Career Step graduate, you'll have access to the Career Step Help Hotline for 6 months after graduation in case you need a little help or advice as you're building your career.
All of these resources are provided with the end goal of helping you turn your education into a job. With this individualized help and attention, the majority of our graduates are hired within a few months of graduation.