The Personal Trainer Program
Share your knowledge to help others pack on some muscle or drop a few pounds:
- 210 total hours of study
- 8 self-paced, online modules
for full access
When it comes to health and fitness, there’s a lot of bogus information out there. And people are looking for trained professionals to help them cut through the noise and develop habits that allow them to live healthier, happier lives. With the right training, you could be the one people turn to when they’re ready to put down the burger, get off the couch, and start moving.
This course is packed with extensive content that will make you the go-to authority on the topics of behavior modification, exercise routines, and injury prevention.
- 210 Study Hours
- Self-Paced Study
- Online Access
What You'll Learn:
You’ll learn how to help others reach their weight loss and fitness goals. Resistance training, cardiorespiratory training, flexibility training … it’s all here.
As a personal trainer, you'll find yourself working with people of all shapes, sizes, and ages. We’ll teach you how to tailor your approach to help each and every client reach their personal goals.
Business & Legal Ethics
We’ll teach you what it takes to reach potential clients and protect your business reputation.
- ACSM Personal Trainer: This course prepares learners to take the ACSM Personal Trainer certification exam.
- Introduction to the Field and Profession of Personal Training
- The Science of Personal Training
- Behavior Modification
- Initial Client Screening
- Comprehensive Program Design
- Types of Training
- Program Components and Working with Special Populations
- Business and Legal Components
It's Time to Level Up
Trusted training that's tried-and-true. And easy on the pocketbook.