Train For a New Career in
Bookkeepers work in a variety of industries, and in just a few months you can gain the skills you need to start a career in this growing field. Choose a career in professional bookkeeping for:
- Lots of jobs – The U.S. Department of Labor expects there to be over 200,000 new bookkeeping jobs over the next few years. In fact, they have said that “opportunities are plentiful.”
- Prepare for industry certifications – Complete prepared to earn the QuickBooks Online Certification from the NACPB as well as the Microsoft Office Specialist certification.
- Quick training timelines – You can be trained and working in as little as 3 months in this growing career that pays average salaries of over $37,000 a year.
Why Choose Career Step?
Gain all of the skills you need to start your new professional bookkeeping career with Career Step! We offer:
- Online flexibility – Career Step’s online training is an ideal fit for the military lifestyle. You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to study on the schedule and at the pace that fits your life.
- One-on-one trainer support – Even though the training is entirely online, you’ll still have one-on-one support from dedicated mentors whenever you need it. Your trainers are available by phone, email, and chat.
- Placement help after completion – The goal behind higher learning is to get a job, and our Advisors offer job search advice, resume reviews, and interview tutorials and tips to help.
Choose Career Step for the quality training you need to secure a rewarding career in a growing field. With the MyCAA scholarship, you can train with Career Step with no additional expense!
Apply Your MyCAA Grant
Contact a Career Step Advisor today at 855-261-7366 to apply your MyCAA scholarship to your Career Step training. You’ll need the following information for your application:
- Course: Professional Bookkeeping
- Code: 602814
- Level: Certificate
- Length: 12 months
- Cost: $3,999