Microsoft Office 2016 Training Program Description
Make yourself stand out with just 3 months of online Microsoft Office training.
Our Microsoft Office 2016 training and certification program was designed to guide students through five core applications and prepare them to earn multiple Microsoft Office Specialist credentials.
With full-time study, you’ll be certification-ready in just three months. But in case you need a less-intense timeline, we give you 12 months to finish your Microsoft Office training.
Just 3 months of full-time study
CareerStep programs are made to accommodate hectic schedules. That’s why our Microsoft Office training online program lets you train whenever and wherever works best for you—at home, at lunch, at midnight, you name it. Study at your own pace, and hit us up anytime you need help.
Learn from home (or anywhere)
Study online (anytime)
Need help getting through your Microsoft Office training courses? We’re always here to help. Our learner and technical support teams are ready to provide advice and answer questions—just give us a ring or drop us a line.
Phone, live chat, and email
Microsoft Office Training Program Modules
Our 130-hour MS Office training is divided into 5 individual courses, which cover everything from calendar management to advanced Excel Spreadsheet functionality.
Microsoft Access 2016 (30 hours)
- Creating and working with databases.
- Finding, filtering, and formatting data.
- Working with tables and fields.
- Working with queries, forms, and reports.
Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 (22 hours)
- Inserting, editing, and formatting text.
- Formatting and viewing a presentation.
- Finalizing and delivering a presentation.
- Working with objects, tables, charts, and SmartArt.
- Working with effects and multimedia.
Microsoft Excel 2016 (30 hours)
- Editing and formatting worksheets.
- Creating and working with charts.
- Managing workbooks.
- Working with page layout and printing.
- Using functions and formulas.
- Working with tables and PivotTables.
- Analyzing and organizing data.
Microsoft Outlook 2016 (20 hours)
- Creating, sending, and receiving email.
- Working with contacts and tasks.
- Using the calendar.
- Organizing and finding information.
- Managing Outlook data.
Microsoft Word 2016 (28 hours)
- Working with and editing text.
- Formatting characters, paragraphs, and pages.
- Working with themes, styles, and tables.
- Working with shapes, pictures, WordArt, SmartArt, and charts.
- Using document collaboration tools.
- Working with mailings, long documents, and references.
- Working with templates, forms, and tables of contents.
- Test your knowledge.
Earn the Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate certification after you pass three exams.
Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate