The Business Management and Organizational Leadership for PMP Course
Learn to build, guide, and manage effective teams:
- 440 total hours of study
- 29 self-paced, online modules
for full access
Leadership is hard. It requires patience, understanding, and a selfless approach to business. The demands are relentless. The pressure is intense. And the people you manage are passionate, unpredictable, and—sometimes—difficult.
This course will give you the skills you need to cope with ethical dilemmas, identify and hire talent, manage diversity, and adapt to the latest technology.
We’ll also cover the high-level basics of project management and how strong leadership principles drive efficient processes.
- 440 Study Hours
- Self-Paced Study
- Online Access
Here’s what you’ll need to apply:
- A four-year degree AND 3 years at least 1,500 hours of project experience AND 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM Certification
- OR - A high school diploma or an associate's degree (or global equivalent) AND 5 years leading projects AND 35 hours of project management education/training or CAPM Certification
What You'll Learn:
Leadership Philosophy & Styles
You’ll examine how personal philosophies manifest in three of the most commonly observed styles of leadership: authoritarian, democratic, and laissez-faire.
Project Management Basics
We’ll provide an overview of the PMBOK Guide, as well as the concept of project management.
How to Balance Tasks & Professional Relationships
The degree to which leaders are successful is determined by how these two behaviors are exhibited.
- Project Management Professional (PMP): This course prepares learners to take the Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam.
- Introduction to Management
- Sustaining - A Balanced Approach to Management
- The Future of Management
- Understanding Leadership
- Recognizing Your Traits
- Engaging People's Strengths
- Understanding Philosophy and Styles
- Attending to Tasks and Relationships
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Creating a Vision
- Establishing a Constructive Climate
- Handling Conflict
- Addressing Ethics in Leadership
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Introduction to Project Management and the PMBOK Guide
- Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Processes and Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications and Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Agile Practices Guide
It's Time to Level Up
Trusted training that's tried-and-true. And easy on the pocketbook.