Career Step Support Services
Online training gives you unparalleled flexibility and freedom, but many individuals hesitate to choose an online training program because they worry that they'll be giving up instructor support. It's daunting to face the prospect of completing an entire course completely on your own. This is why Career Step has 3 whole teams of individuals dedicated to helping you. Choose Career Step and enjoy the flexibility of online training and one-on-one support every step of the way.
Every Career Step course is supported by trainers who have years of experience working in the industry and actually doing the job you're training for. As a Career Step learner, you'll have access to:
- One-on-one support – From the first day you start until you finish, you'll have complete access to your trainers by phone, email, and chat. They are available to work with you one-on-one, providing the individualized help you need to learn the material and progress. It's like having your very own, private tutor!
- Extra help – At certain points in the training program, we’ve added videos and other additional information because of feedback we’ve received from other individuals just like you. This extra help is designed to help you learn difficult concepts and prepare for tests, and it offers answers to many frequently asked questions.
- Forums and chat rooms – You'll have lifetime access to the Career Step forums and chat rooms, which allow you to connect with your trainers as well as your fellow classmates.
We've designed all of these support resources to help you finish prepared to start working.
The Career Step courses are designed to help you gain all of the skills you need to succeed in the workforce, and after completion you'll also have access to a number of resources designed to help you turn your training into a job.
- Resume and cover letter review – Our experienced Career Advisors will work with you one-on-one to make sure your resume and cover letter are up to date and as polished as possible before you start your job search.
- Personalized interview tutorials – We know it's almost impossible to get hired without a good interview, so you'll also have access to personalized job interview tutorials to help you develop the skills you need to nail the interview and get hired.
- New job opening notifications – Career Step works hard to build relationships with employers nationwide, and many will let us know when they have entry-level positions available. We'll let you know when companies matching your preferences are hiring so you can be sure to get your application in.
- Career Step Help Hotline – When you're the new kid at a new job, asking for help can be intimidating. As a Career Step learner, you'll have access to the Career Step Help Hotline after completion in case you need a little help or advice as you're building your career.
All of these resources are provided with the end goal of helping you turn your training into a job. With this individualized help and attention, the majority of our learners are hired within a few months of completion.
Intimidated at the idea of taking an online course because you're not a "computer whiz"? No worries—we have an entire team dedicated to helping you if you run into any technical problems! Our technical support advisors are available 7 days a week by phone or email.