Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Billing
Broaden Your Career Possibilities
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Academic Advisor today at 1-877-201-3470 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step education. You’ll need the following information for your application:
- Course Name: Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Billing
- Code: 602811
- Level: Certificate
- Length: 12 months
- Cost: $3,795
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA students enrolling in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced student experience.
Get the most out of your MyCAA benefits while ensuring you’re a valuable member of the healthcare team. With Career Step’s Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Billing program bundle, you can:
- Increase your job opportunities – Gaining skills as a pharmacy technician and in medical billing makes you a more valuable team member in either of these workplaces and also prepares you for more job opportunities (over 41,000 new jobs related to medical billing are expected over the next few years as well as over 70,000 new pharmacy technician jobs).
- Gain hands-on experience – With Career Step training, you can gain valuable hands-on experience before graduation through an externship with Walgreens or CVS Pharmacy and training on important healthcare billing forms and software.
- Prepare for industry certification – Graduate prepared to pass the PTCB Exam and earn your Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) credential so you can start working right away.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step offers MyCAA-approved training, ideal for the military lifestyle. The online flexibility makes it easy to take with you when you PCS and fit into your schedule. With Career Step you’ll also have:
- Employer-trusted education – Train with confidence because the leading industry employers trust and use Career Step training! Walgreens and CVS Pharmacy hire Career Step Pharmacy Technician students as externs and a leading healthcare employer uses our Medical Billing curriculum to train their employees.
- One-on-one instructor support – Dedicated instructors are available to answer your questions and encourage you in your studies by phone, email, and chat every step of the way.
- Personalized graduate support – When it’s time to turn your education into a job, Career Step’s experienced Graduate Advisors offer personalized job search advice, resume reviews, and interview tips and tutorials.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful healthcare career. With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step with all of your tuition costs covered!