- Enter a field expected to add 35,000+ jobs
- Train in 3 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $32,000/yr
- All for only $1,995
- Walgreens and CVS Externships Available!
- Enroll Today: Get a laptop plus FREE textbooks!
Enroll Today: Get a laptop plus FREE textbooks!Enroll Online »
Pharmacy Technician Careers
Is Pharmacy Technician the Right Career Option for Me?
This is a great career choice because there are a number of benefits of a pharmacy technician career. A pharmacy technician career path offers:
- Opportunities nationwide – Because of the important role pharmacy technicians play, there are nearly 35,000 new jobs expected nationwide by 2024.
- Flexible work schedules – The 24/7 nature of many pharmacies offers you the opportunity to find a schedule that easily fits into your life when you're selecting a position.
- Solid foundation for future education – The knowledge of a well-trained pharmacy tech is an excellent start for the further education required for a variety of other healthcare careers.
A pharmacy technician career path offers the opportunity to earn a great income in a growing healthcare field.
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Over 100,000 Career Step students can't be wrong. Choose Career Step, and graduate with the skills you need to start working right away. Career Step offers:
- Affordable tuition – With Career Step Pharmacy Technician training, you can develop the expertise you need to excel in your new field for only $1,995.
- Preparation for a rapidly growing career – Pharmacy technician employment is expected to grow by 9%, or over 35,000 new jobs, by 2024, offering you lots of opportunities.
- Training to excel in the workforce – With job-focused training and externships through Walgreens and CVS Pharmacy, Career Step students are prepared to earn national certification and start working right after graduation.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful healthcare career as a pharmacy technician.
Read Kristin Choate's story »
Read Brittany Emerine's story »
Read Maisha Martin's story »
Read Gladys Aragon's story »