DEC ONLY: Get a free iPad or up to $300 off!Enroll Online »
Pharmacy Technician Course Tuition
How Much Does the Pharmacy Technician Course Cost?
Everything you need to succeed is included in one, low tuition payment of $1,995.
This tuition fee entitles you to an initial 6 months of access to the Pharmacy Technician course. The program is designed to be completed in 3 months of full-time study, and we provide you 6 months of access to ensure you have the time you need.
Are Payment Plans or Tuition Assistance Available?
Career Step is committed to providing you with an affordable educational experience. To provide flexibility, several payment options are available.
What is Included With My Training Program?
Everything you need to succeed is included with your Career Step program. You'll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum
- Complete ebook library
- One-on-one help from your instructors and our technical support team
- Externship opportunity with Walgreens or CVS*
- A voucher to take the PTCB national certification exam upon graduation (a $129 value)
- Graduate support designed to help you turn your education into a job
- Comprehensive Pocket Guide for Technicians drug reference handbook
The Pharmacy Technician program includes 285 hours of curriculum.
*An externship opportunity through Walgreens or CVS pharmacies is available to students in their local areas based on local availability.
How Does the Training Pay Off For Graduates?
Read David Wedding's story »
Read Maisha Martin's story »
Read Kristin Choate's story »
Read Brittany Emerine's story »