Continuing Education to Keep You Up-to-Date and Advance Your Career
We offer a wide range of continuing education courses:
- EMS refresher training
- Emergency life support certifications
- Inpatient and Outpatient coding continuing education
- Medical transcription refresher and certification prep
- Microsoft Office software training
EMS Education: Stay Certified and Advance Your Career
Whether you’re just trying to keep ahead of your 2-year recertification cycle or you’re ready to advance your career as a Critical Care Paramedic, Medic-CE, a Career Step company, has the training you need.
- Save money by replacing traditional classroom training with accredited online curriculum that meets NCCP and F5 / F3 refresher course requirements.
- Minimize time away from family and save time by studying when and where it’s convenient for you and meeting all your requirements in one platform.
- Advance your career on the schedule that works for you with flexible training taught live by experienced instructors in an online classroom.
Emergency Life Support Certifications
Earn and maintain your ACLS, BLS, PALS, and NRP certifications with online training you can count on—so others can count on you when it matters most!
- 95% of our students would recommend the training to others
- Save time by studying when and where it works for you
- Train on the latest ECC guidelines to make sure you’re up-to-date
Training for Your Entire Organization
We offer training designed for busy adult learners, and we understand that sometimes it’s easier to train everyone at once rather than individually. If you represent a healthcare organization interested in training your staff, give us a call at 1-888-989-7512 today!
- Organization discounts and volume based pricing so you can stay on budget while providing the consistent, quality education your team needs.
- Account management and learner tracking, giving you easy insight into the return on your education investment.
- Customized solutions to ensure your organization has exactly the education resources you need to hit your business goals.