ENDS SEPTEMBER 15: Get a free laptop and $100 cash card when you enroll by September 15!Enroll Online »
Computer Technician Course Tuition
How Much Does the Computer Technician Course Cost?
Everything you need to succeed is included in one, low tuition payment of $1,995.
This tuition fee entitles you to an initial 6 months of access to the Computer Technician course. The program is designed to be completed in 3 months of full-time study, and we provide you 6 months of course access to ensure you have the time you need.
Are Payment Plans or Tuition Assistance Available?
Career Step is committed to providing you with an affordable educational experience. To provide flexibility, several payment options are available.
What is Included With My Training Program?
Everything you need to succeed is included with your Career Step program. You'll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum
- Complete ebook library
- 2 quick-reference guides for A+ exam study
- Computer repair toolkit
- Power supply tester and USB drive
- Vouchers to take the CompTIA A+ certification exams upon graduation (a $360+ total value)
- One-on-one help from your instructors and our technical support team
- 2 certification exam vouchers upon program completion
- Graduate support designed to help you turn your education into a job
The Computer Technician program includes 305 hours of curriculum.
Learn how to be great study buddy—whether you’re studying online or on-campus! Our infographic will also give you tips on how to choose the perfect study buddy.
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
Career Step prepares you to take the CompTIA A+ Certification Exam. Watch Video »
- "I couldn't be happier with the Career Step program. The course material was so thorough, and it was presented in a way that was really easy to understand on your own." Read More Reviews »
- "I love Career Step! When I enrolled, I thought that this was going to be a hard, lonely road. I was wrong. When I enrolled, I joined a team and gained a family. I was never alone. If I needed help or had a question, all I had to do was email student support or post on the forum. Everybody was so friendly and knowledgeable. They always gave you the feeling that they were only there for one reason—to see you succeed." Read More Reviews »
- "Thanks to the quality of my training, the support that I received, and the well-deserved reputation of the Career Step program, I got my first job exactly one month after graduation. Still at it, still learning and still very, very grateful for the knowledge, skills, and support I received with Career Step." Read More Reviews »
"The Career Step program is well-designed . . . Step by step, it leads the student through learning . . ." See More Reasons »
Big Bang for Your Buck
"I definitely got my money’s worth with Career Step…" See More Reasons »
Employment Focused Training
"The training you get from Career Step is just like the work you will receive when you start working." See More Reasons »
- "Career Step has provided me with a wonderful opportunity to start a new career. Thanks to the intense course, I feel confident in starting my new career. . . . I know I would not be able to do this work if your course had not been so complete." Read More Reviews »
- "Career Step was the best thing that ever happened to me... I love the opportunity that Career Step has given me. The knowledge I have obtained from Career Step can take me anywhere I want to go. They provide the groundwork to a lifelong career." Read More Reviews »