Enroll by Mar. 31 for a free laptopEnroll Online »
Computer Technician Course Tuition
How Much Does the Computer Technician Course Cost?
Everything you need to succeed is included in one, low tuition payment of $1,995.
This tuition fee entitles you to an initial 6 months of access to the Computer Technician course. The program is designed to be completed in 3 months of full-time study, and we provide you 6 months of course access to ensure you have the time you need.
Are Payment Plans or Tuition Assistance Available?
Career Step is committed to providing you with an affordable educational experience. To provide flexibility, several payment options are available.
What is Included With My Training Program?
Everything you need to succeed is included with your Career Step program. You'll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum
- Complete ebook library
- 2 quick-reference guides for A+ exam study
- Computer repair toolkit
- Power supply tester and USB drive
- Vouchers to take the CompTIA A+ certification exams upon graduation (a $360+ total value)
- One-on-one help from your instructors and our technical support team
- Graduate support designed to help you turn your education into a job
The Computer Technician program includes 305 hours of curriculum.
How Does the Training Pay Off for Graduates?
Read Kristin Choate's story »
Read Carrie Verrocchio's story »
Read Carmella Jones's story »
Read Traci Martin's story »