ENDS FEB 10: Get a free laptop and FREE TEXTBOOKS when you enroll!Enroll Online »
Computer Technician Course Tuition
How Much Does the Computer Technician Course Cost?
Everything you need to succeed is included in one, low tuition payment of $1,995.
This tuition fee entitles you to an initial 6 months of access to the Computer Technician course. The course is designed to be completed in 3 months of full-time study, and we provide you 6 months of course access to ensure you have the time you need.
Are Payment Plans or Tuition Assistance Available?
Career Step is committed to providing you with an affordable educational experience. To provide flexibility, several payment options are available.
What is Included With My Training Program?
Everything you need to succeed is included with your Career Step CompTIA A+ computer technician course. You'll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum
- Complete ebook library
- 2 quick-reference guides for A+ exam study
- Computer repair toolkit
- Power supply tester and USB drive
- Vouchers to take the CompTIA A+ certification exams upon graduation (a $360+ total value)
- One-on-one help from your instructors and our technical support team
- Graduate support designed to help you turn your education into a job
The online Computer Technician course includes 305 hours of curriculum.
How Does the Training Pay Off for Graduates?
Read Kristin Choate's story »
Read Erika Gomm's story »
Read Michelle Spoden's story »
Read Carly Mortensen's story »