Founded in 1992 as a medical transcription school, Career Step is based in Provo, Utah and has expanded its course catalog to include education for a variety of healthcare, administrative services, and technology careers. The online training school is registered as an educational institution in the State of Utah under the Utah Post-secondary Proprietary School Act (Title 13, Chapter 34, Utah Code).
Why Career Step is a Preferred Career Training SchoolSince its founding, Career Step has provided distance education services to tens of thousands of students from all 50 states. In June 1999, Career Step made its programs available to students through an online learning platform, incorporating the latest distance education programming techniques, technology, and instructional design methodologies. This transition to entirely-online career training improved the learning experience of Career Step's students by ensuring they learn from the most up-to-date curriculum, providing instant access to support resources, and creating a more hands-on and interactive learning experience.
As a career training school, Career Step is committed to providing students career-focused education. Career Step programs stand out because:
- Career Step focuses its training options in growing career fields that offer graduates a variety of opportunities.
- The curriculum is developed by industry experts with years of experience in the field, making sure students gain the skills they need to succeed in the workplace.
- All of Career Step's career training programs are designed to provide the practical experience students need to gain successful employment upon graduation.
- Students develop the skills they need in as little as just a few months.
- The training is structured so students can learn at their own pace.
- The online training platform offers 24/7 access so students can study when it's most convenient for them.
- Students enjoy online flexibility without giving up one-on-one student support. Student advisors with years of professional experience in the field of study are available from training program start to finish.
- Advisors help graduates turn their education into a job by providing resume reviews, interview tutorials, job search tips, and additional valuable resources after graduation.
Career Step is an online education provider committed to delivering career-focused training in growing and emerging healthcare, technology, and administrative fields.
We apply innovative technologies to develop rich and engaging on-demand programs that support and empower learners.
We invest in and recognize the accomplishments of our employees who change lives and advance careers.
Ends Oct 26: Free laptop or up to $400 off!Enroll online »
Read Traci Martin's story »
Read Linda Berge's story »
Read Carly Mortensen's story »
Read Jessica Cumber's story »