- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $40,000/yr
- Learn both ICD-10-CM and PCS
- All for only $3,495
- Enroll Today: Get a laptop plus FREE textbooks!
Enroll Today: Get a laptop plus FREE textbooks!Enroll Online »
Medical Billing and Coding Online Courses with Tuition Assistance
How Much Does the Medical Coding and Billing Training Cost?
Everything you need to succeed is included in one, low tuition payment of $3,495.
The Professional Medical Coding and Billing with Applied PCS online course is Career Step’s premier medical coding and billing program because it teaches you both ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS. This will help you stand out in the job market because most entry-level programs don’t cover PCS codes, and you’ll also be prepared to apply for positions in hospitals and other inpatient settings. With Career Step's online program, you’ll graduate prepared to earn your industry certification and start working right away.
The tuition fee entitles you to an initial 12 months of access to the course. The course is designed to be completed in 4 months of full-time study, and we provide you 12 months of access to ensure you have the time you need.
Are Payment Plans or Tuition Assistance Available?
Career Step is committed to providing you with an affordable educational experience. To provide flexibility, several payment options are available.
What is Included With My Training Course?
Everything you need to succeed as a medical coder is included with the Professional Medical Coding and Billing with Applied PCS program. You’ll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum
- Ebook textbooks
- Access to 3M encoding software
- ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS industry codebooks
- AHA ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Handbook
- AHMA ICD-10-PCS Coding: An Applied Approach
- One-on-one support from your instructors and our technical support team
- Graduate support designed to help you turn your education into a job
- A voucher to take the CCA or CPC national certification exam upon graduation (a $325 value)
The Professional Medical Coding and Billing with Applied PCS program includes 640 hours of curriculum. Start your course online now!
Read Andrea Neske's story »
Read Nicole Turkington's story »
Read Evelynn McCulloch-Owens's story »
Read Danielle Blomquist-Jakubik's story »