- Enter the growing healthcare market
- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $40,000/yr
- Learn both ICD-9 and ICD-10
- All for only $3,395
- Work from home opportunities for new grads!
Enroll Today for up to $500 off + FREE shipping!Enroll Online »
Medical Coding and Billing Course Tuition
How Much Does the Medical Coding and Billing Training Cost?
The Professional Medical Coding and Billing with Applied PCS online course is Career Step’s premier medical coding and billing course because it teaches you both ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS. This will help you stand out in the job market because most entry-level coding programs don’t cover PCS codes, and you’ll also be prepared to apply for positions in hospitals and other inpatient settings. With Career Step, you’ll graduate prepared to earn your certification and start working right away.
The tuition fee entitles you to an initial 12 months of access to the course. The course is designed to be completed in 4 months of full-time study, and we provide you 12 months of access to ensure you have the time you need.
Are Payment Plans or Tuition Assistance Available?
Career Step is committed to providing you with an affordable educational experience. To provide flexibility, several payment options are available.
What is Included With My Training Course?
Everything you need to succeed as a medical coder is included with the Professional Medical Coding and Billing with Applied PCS program. You’ll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum
- Ebook textbooks
- Access to 3M encoding software
- ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS industry codebooks
- AHA ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Handbook
- AHMA ICD-10-PCS Coding: An Applied Approach
- One-on-one support from your instructors and our technical support team
- Graduate support designed to help you turn your education into a job
- A voucher to take the CCA or CPC national certification exam upon graduation (a $325 value)
The Professional Medical Coding and Billing with Applied PCS program includes 640 hours of curriculum.
Read Debi Hammond's story »
Read Danita Allen's story »
Read Evelynn McCulloch-Owens's story »
Read Marian Cook's story »