Enroll today for a FREE Laptop or iPad!Enroll Online »
Medical Coding and Billing Course Tuition
How Much Does the Medical Coding and Billing Training Cost?
The Professional Medical Coding and Billing online course is Career Step’s premier medical coding and billing course because it prepares you for both code sets. This will give you a head start in the job market because you’ll be prepared to earn your certification and start working as soon as you graduate no matter when the ICD-10 code set is implemented.
The tuition fee for each program entitles you to an initial 12 months of access to the course. The course is designed to be completed in 4 months of full-time study, and we provide you 12 months of access to ensure you have the time you need.
Are Payment Plans or Tuition Assistance Available?
Career Step is committed to providing you with an affordable educational experience. To provide flexibility, several payment options are available.
What is Included With My Training Course?
Everything you need to succeed as a medical coder is included with your Career Step program. You’ll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum
- Ebook textbooks
- Access to 3M encoding software
- ICD-10, ICD-9, CPT, and HCPCS industry codebooks
- AHA ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Handbook
- One-on-one support from your instructors and our technical support team
- Graduate support designed to help you turn your education into a job
- A voucher to take the CCA or CPC national certification exam upon graduation (a $325 value)
The Professional Medical Coding and Billing program includes 573 hours of curriculum.
Read Marian Cook's story »
Read Laura Neidlinger's story »
Read Danielle Blomquist-Jakubik's story »
Read Danita Allen's story »