Free iPad when you enroll by Feb. 28!Enroll Online »
Medical Coding and Billing Course Tuition
How Much Does the Medical Coding and Billing Training Cost?
Everything you need to succeed is included in one, low tuition payment:
|Professional Medical Coding and Billing ICD-9/10||$3,395|
|Professional Medical Coding and Billing ICD-9||$2,995|
The Professional Medical Coding and Billing ICD-9/10 program is Career Step’s premier medical coding and billing course because it prepares you for both code sets. This will give you a head start in the job market because you’ll be prepared to earn your certification and start working as soon as you graduate no matter when the ICD-10 code set is implemented.
The tuition fee for each program entitles you to an initial 12 months of access to the training program of your choice. Each course is designed to be completed in 4 months of full-time study, and we provide you 12 months of access to ensure you have the time you need.
Are Payment Plans or Tuition Assistance Available?
Career Step is committed to providing you with an affordable educational experience. To provide flexibility, several payment options are available.
What is Included With My Training Program?
Everything you need to succeed as a medical coder is included with your Career Step program. You’ll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum
- Ebook textbooks
- Access to 3M encoding software
- One-on-one support from your instructors and our technical support team
- Graduate support designed to help you turn your education into a job
- A voucher to take the CCA or CPC national certification exam upon graduation (a $325 value)
- Course specific materials:
Professional Medical Coding and Billing ICD-9/10
Professional Medical Coding and Billing ICD-9
- ICD-10, ICD-9, CPT, and HCPCS industry codebooks
- AHA ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Handbook
- 640 hours of curriculum
- ICD-9, CPT, and HCPCS industry codebooks
- 503 hours of curriculum
Read Danita Allen's story »
Read Debi Hammond's story »
Read Marian Cook's story »
Read Andrea Neske's story »