- Enter the growing healthcare market
- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $40,000/yr
- Learn both ICD-9 and ICD-10
- All for only $3,395
- Work from home opportunities for new grads!
Enroll by May 31 for a free laptopEnroll Online »
ICD-9 and ICD-10 Medical Coding and Billing Training Program
How Long Will the Training Take?
The medical billing and coding training program is designed to be completed in 4 months of full-time study. However, the online format allows you to study on your own schedule and your own pace, so your enrollment includes 12 months of program access in case you need extra time.
What Will I Be Learning?
The Professional Medical Coding and Billing classes have been designed by a number of experts with decades of experience working in and teaching medical coding. This experience has led us to a 3-part program design:
- Foundations – This first section of the program will teach you things like computer fundamentals, the health information management process, and reimbursement methodologies to ensure you thoroughly understand how medical coding fits within healthcare and have the basics down.
- Biomedical sciences – In order to correctly assign codes, you’ll need a good understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, pathophysiology, and pharmacology, and this section of the course teaches all of that from a coding perspective.
- Code training – This final section of the training program introduces you to all of the different code sets and teaches you how to use them. You’ll practice coding actual medical records and reports (provided by our employer partners) and use the 3M encoding software so you have lots of hands-on experience and graduate ready to earn your credential and start working.
We’ve specifically designed this medical coding training program to ensure you gain exactly the skills you need to start working as a medical coder. We have a number of employer partners (including the leading provider of healthcare services in the U.S. and one of the nation's largest managed healthcare companies) that use our curriculum to train their employees. Our graduates are also often hired to work remotely immediately after graduation by IOD Incorporated. Choose training employers prefer!
Want more details about exactly what's included in the program? Download a brochure or program syllabus to learn more or review the learning objectives for each module.
Medical Coding and Billing ICD-9/10 Brochure » Medical Coding and Billing ICD-9/10 Syllabus » Medical Coding and Billing ICD-9 Syllabus »
Read Debi Hammond's story »
Read Marian Cook's story »
Read Laura Neidlinger's story »
Read Andrea Neske's story »