- Work from home
- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $36,000/yr
- All for only $2,995
- FREE certification exam voucher upon graduation!
Enroll by Oct. 16 and get a $100 e-gift card!Enroll Online »
Medical Transcription Careers
Is Medical Transcription the Career for Me?
A career in medical transcription offers a number of benefits, including:
- The opportunity to work at home – A real career that allows you to work from your home with no commute, no daycare costs, and the flexibility to work anywhere there's a secure internet connection.
- Flexible work schedules – Many medical transcriptionists choose their schedules, so you'll have the freedom to work when it fits your life.
- Productivity-based income – The more you work, the more you can make as a medical transcriptionist because most are paid on production.
A career in medical transcription offers the opportunity to earn a great income in the growing healthcare industry from the comfort of your own home.
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Over 85,000 Career Step students can't be wrong. Choose Career Step, and graduate with the skills you need to start working right away. Career Step offers:
- Affordable tuition – Career Step Medical Transcription training is among the best, and you can gain the skills you need to succeed for only $2,995.
- Preparation for a growing career – Career Step works closely with hundreds of medical transcription employers and our partners have more entry-level openings than qualified applicants. With Career Step training, you'll have the skills needed for all of those openings.
- Training to excel in the workforce – Quickly gain the skills you need to start working from home right after graduation.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to train at home to work at home as a medical transcriptionist.
Read Carly Mortensen's story »
Read Steve Finley's story »
Read Jessica Christiansen's story »
Read Erika Gomm's story »