- Demonstrate Professional Knowledge
- Prove Industry Commitment
- Prepare for the CMT Credential
- All for Only $175
Get Started TodayEnroll Online
RMT Exam Preparation Training
Why Should I Earn the RMT Credential?
The RMT Exam Prep training program prepares you to earn the Registered Medical Transcriptionist credential offered by the Association for Healthcare Documentation Integrity (AHDI). Earning this credential:
- Demonstrates professional knowledge and skills – Proudly display on your resume that you're a quality medical transcriptionist with the knowledge and skills to do the job well.
- Proves your industry commitment – Show employers that you're committed to excellence and professionalism in your field of practice.
- Prepares you for the Certified Medical Transcriptionist credential – Earning the Registered Medical Transcriptionist credential is the first step toward the Certified Medical Transcriptionist credential, which certifies both professional skills and experience.
Career Step's up-to-date RMT Exam Preparation program is specifically designed to prepare you for AHDI's new test format (released in 2011), ensuring that your test preparation is as effective as possible.
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Career Step has been training quality medical transcriptionists for over 20 years, and with our Registered Medical Transcriptionist (RMT) Exam Prep program you'll enjoy:
- Affordable tuition – Career Step Registered Medical Transcriptionist (RMT) Exam Prep training helps you quickly polish the professional skills you need to successfully earn your RMT credential for only $175.
- Trusted reputation – Make the most of your exam prep time by preparing with one of the best schools in the industry, trusted by hundreds of medical transcription employers.
- Up-to-date training – Specifically designed to prepare you for the new AHDI RMT credentialing exam (released in 2011), Career Step training helps you make the most of your test prep time.
Prepare with Career Step, and polish the skills you need to earn the RMT credential and improve your resume!
Career Step graduate, Dana, describes her experience with the online school as she chose to study with Career Step as a medical transcriptionist. Watch Video »
- "Overall, I was very pleased with everything that Career Step had to offer. I was attracted to Career Step because I am a military spouse, and I was looking for a new career that would be easy to transfer, as my family transfers from one base to another. . . . As a new graduate, I look forward to all the new opportunities that Career Step has opened up to me." Read More Testimonials »
Employment Focused Training
"The training you get from Career Step is just like the work you will receive when you start working." See More Reasons »
Big Bang for Your Buck
"I definitely got my money’s worth with Career Step…" See More Reasons »
- "The experience with Career Step was a wonderful one. I was working two jobs and raising my newborn son while taking these courses, and the program is so convenient that even I was able to find the appropriate time." Read More Testimonials »
"The Career Step program is well-designed . . . Step by step, it leads the student through learning . . ." See More Reasons »
- "I was always very skeptical when it came to taking courses online. I always felt that it would be better to be in a classroom environment, but when I started Career Step, boy did I get comfortable quick. I was amazed at how much support was there for me, and I sure did use it. The student support team was always there to listen to me and encourage me and help me get my mind back on track. . . . They helped me with anything and everything . . . WOW! Thank you so much, Career Step!" Read More Testimonials »