Technology Training Programs
Career Step's online technology training programs help students gain the skills they need to start rewarding new careers, earn industry certifications, or even just improve their personal expertise with a variety of software applications. Career Step's computer technology courses & Microsoft Office training are offered entirely online, giving students the freedom and flexibility to study at their own pace and on a schedule that fits their lives.
Make sure Technology is the industry for you with our Career Finder Quiz!
Helps you gain the skills you need to earn CompTIA A+ certification and work in a technology field that’s expected to grow by more than 123,000 new jobs by 2022.
Available as a bundled training package or as individual courses in each of the 5 core Microsoft Office applications to help you quickly gain important computer skills.
OCT ONLY: Get a free iPad or up to $500 off!Enroll online »
- "I was concerned that in this economy I was going to have a hard time finding a job after graduating. Also, everyone talks so much about companies not hiring new graduates, but from the day I received my final exam results, it took me 14 days to find a great job! I scored very well on the company test, and I know it was due to my training in the Career Step program!" Read More Reviews »
"The Career Step program is well-designed . . . Step by step, it leads the student through learning . . ." See More Reasons »
- "I just wanted to let you know how pleased we are with the graduates you sent our way. We have been able to hire I believe 5 of them. I am in the process of contacting the others who sent their resumes as we are looking to hire 2 more! Your school does such a good job, we are pleased with the knowledge and professionalism with each one." Read More Reviews »
Employment Focused Training
"The training you get from Career Step is just like the work you will receive when you start working." See More Reasons »
- "Before Career Step I was enrolled in another medical transcription program. After this first program, I started applying for jobs. I applied for about 3 months and never got past the transcription portion to be interviewed. Finally, feeling frustrated, I enrolled in Career Step. The program did take me more than a year to complete, but I got a job 2 weeks after graduation. This program prepare the student for the real world medical transcription positions. Anyone wanting to secure a job in the medical transcription field should study with Career Step. I wish I had gone through them the first time." Read More Reviews »
- "Thanks to the quality of my training, the support that I received, and the well-deserved reputation of the Career Step program, I got my first job exactly one month after graduation. Still at it, still learning and still very, very grateful for the knowledge, skills, and support I received with Career Step." Read More Reviews »
- "Career Step’s Pharmacy Technician program was very well designed to prepare me for the certification process. . . . As I was preparing for the final exam, I scheduled my certification with PTCB, and within a week I was able to schedule the certification test and successfully pass that exam. The self-directing classwork with technical and education support available as needed worked very well, allowing me to move through the course at my own speed." Read More Reviews »
- "I feel this externship is making me more comfortable and confident to go into a pharmacy technician position. I am very happy about having this opportunity!" Read More Reviews »
- "The experience with Career Step was a wonderful one. I was working two jobs and raising my newborn son while taking these courses, and the program is so convenient that even I was able to find the appropriate time." Read More Reviews »
- "I started working part-time as a pharmacy technician as a college student and began working full-time once I graduated. Now I stay home with my three children but my experiences with drug knowledge, insurance claims, and doctors' offices has helped me as a mother. I am more educated about my children's healthcare and my own, which helps me make smart decisions for our family. The time I spent working as a pharmacy technician was invaluable." Read More Reviews »