Technology Training Programs
Career Step's online technology training programs help students gain the skills they need to start rewarding new careers, earn industry certifications, or even just improve their personal expertise with a variety of software applications. Career Step's computer technology courses & Microsoft Office training are offered entirely online, giving students the freedom and flexibility to study at their own pace and on a schedule that fits their lives.
Make sure Technology is the industry for you with our Career Finder Quiz!
Helps you gain the skills you need to earn CompTIA A+ certification and work in a technology field that’s expected to grow by more than 123,000 new jobs by 2022.
Available as a bundled training package or as individual courses in each of the 5 core Microsoft Office applications to help you quickly gain important computer skills.
ENDS AUGUST 15: Get a free iPad AND $100 Cash Card!Enroll online »
- "I finished the pharmacy tech program in two months, started my externship with Walgreens and landed a job with them before my externship was even complete. I love this program it's very user friendly." Read More Reviews »
- "I just have to say that Career Step has TRULY changed my life!! You work so hard for a 2- or 4-year college degree and then are left with no on-the-job experience and no employment when you've graduated. Yet with Career Step, I was able to complete the course in less than a year, had training that left me fully prepared and equipped, and was contacted by a recruiter a few days after graduating!" Read More Reviews »
- "Career Step’s Pharmacy Technician program was very well designed to prepare me for the certification process. . . . As I was preparing for the final exam, I scheduled my certification with PTCB, and within a week I was able to schedule the certification test and successfully pass that exam. The self-directing classwork with technical and education support available as needed worked very well, allowing me to move through the course at my own speed." Read More Reviews »
Big Bang for Your Buck
"I definitely got my money’s worth with Career Step…" See More Reasons »
- "I couldn't be happier with the Career Step program. The course material was so thorough, and it was presented in a way that was really easy to understand on your own." Read More Reviews »
- "I finished my training with Career Step just a month before my baby was born. I started looking for a job when he was four weeks old and was working when he was six weeks old. I love that my new career gives me the opportunity to stay home with my baby! I was impressed by how easy it was to find work once the employer knew I was trained by Career Step. With the help of this program, I was completely prepared for my new job. I have been recommending them to all of my friends." Read More Reviews »
- "I feel this externship is making me more comfortable and confident to go into a pharmacy technician position. I am very happy about having this opportunity!" Read More Reviews »
- "The experience with Career Step was a wonderful one. I was working two jobs and raising my newborn son while taking these courses, and the program is so convenient that even I was able to find the appropriate time." Read More Reviews »
- "When I went for my interview, because of my thorough Career Step training, I was hired on the spot. The company owner was amazed at my transcription skills compared to applications from local schools/colleges. I really like being a medical transcriptionist, and am so excited to have a career where I can work from my home." Read More Reviews »
- "I just got hired by a prestigious MT company. I graduated from Career Step 1 month and 12 days before. When I heard that honors graduates, on average, get jobs within a month of graduating, I was very skeptical. . . .Career Step is the main reason I got the job that I did. My new employers said they only hire from Career Step and one other MT program. They are very familiar with the quality of Career Step's training and do not even require testing if you graduated recently. " Read More Reviews »