Technology Training Programs
Career Step's online technology training programs help students gain the skills they need to start rewarding new careers, earn industry certifications, or even just improve their personal expertise with a variety of software applications. Career Step's computer technology courses & Microsoft Office training are offered entirely online, giving students the freedom and flexibility to study at their own pace and on a schedule that fits their lives.
Make sure Technology is the industry for you with our Career Finder Quiz!
Helps you gain the skills you need to earn CompTIA A+ certification and work in a technology field that’s expected to grow by more than 123,000 new jobs by 2022.
Available as a bundled training package or as individual courses in each of the 5 core Microsoft Office applications to help you quickly gain important computer skills.
MARCH ONLY: Lock in 2013 pricing and get a free laptop or Kindle FireEnroll online »
- "Being a pharmacy technician has been such a great experience! Wherever I move, I can always find a pharm tech job because the profession is in such high demand and being nationally certified has given me a competitive edge over other applicants. Working as a pharmacy technician is an excellent healthcare career and also offers many opportunities for career growth." Read More Reviews »
- "I was able to get a job within 3 weeks of graduating, which was largely related to the Career Step name on my resume. I have talked to people and read that many new grads from other schools are looking for work for 4 to 6 months. I love my job and, while I am still learning the details of the job, I was well prepared for the work!" Read More Reviews »
- "I couldn't be happier with the Career Step program. The course material was so thorough, and it was presented in a way that was really easy to understand on your own." Read More Reviews »
- "I finished the pharmacy tech program in two months, started my externship with Walgreens and landed a job with them before my externship was even complete. I love this program it's very user friendly." Read More Reviews »
- "Overall, I was very pleased with everything that Career Step had to offer. I was attracted to Career Step because I am a military spouse, and I was looking for a new career that would be easy to transfer, as my family transfers from one base to another. . . . As a new graduate, I look forward to all the new opportunities that Career Step has opened up to me." Read More Reviews »
- "I was well prepared for my externship in terms of my understanding of Latin abbreviations and standard practices. I actually completed the retail practice module before starting and found the labs on how to type up prescriptions very helpful. . ." Read More Reviews »
- "Career Step was the best thing that ever happened to me... I love the opportunity that Career Step has given me. The knowledge I have obtained from Career Step can take me anywhere I want to go. They provide the groundwork to a lifelong career." Read More Reviews »
- "We have had great success, particularly with the Inpatient and Outpatient Medical Coding and Billing course. We have a 96% pass rate for students taking the AHIMA or AAPC tests upon completion of their program. The national pass rate is around 67%—so I think that speaks to the quality of the course Career Step offers." Read More Reviews »
- "Career Step gave me the training I needed to confidently begin a new career . . . Within a month of graduation I was hired and feel that every day I have used the knowledge gained from Career Step. Thanks for an excellent course!" Read More Reviews »
- "I learned loads every day in my externship. There are still things I need to improve on and learn more about, but I feel much more prepared and competent than I did at the beginning. It was helpful to put the things I learned in theory to practical use. . . Also, the Walgreens I was placed in already offered me a job, and now that I've passed my final and PTCB test, I'll hopefully start soon." Read More Reviews »