Technology Training Programs
Career Step's online technology training programs help students gain the skills they need to start rewarding new careers, earn industry certifications, or even just improve their personal expertise with a variety of software applications. Career Step's computer technology courses & Microsoft Office training are offered entirely online, giving students the freedom and flexibility to study at their own pace and on a schedule that fits their lives.
Make sure Technology is the industry for you with our Career Finder Quiz!
Helps you gain the skills you need to earn CompTIA A+ certification and work in a technology field that’s expected to grow by more than 123,000 new jobs by 2022.
Available as a bundled training package or as individual courses in each of the 5 core Microsoft Office applications to help you quickly gain important computer skills.
AUGUST ONLY: Get a free iPad or up to $300 off!Enroll online »
- "Career Step changed everything for me! he program was challenging and, ultimately, rewarding! I went on to become nationally certified soon after completing the course. . . . Thank you for the new career and life!" Read More Reviews »
- "I was well prepared for my externship in terms of my understanding of Latin abbreviations and standard practices. I actually completed the retail practice module before starting and found the labs on how to type up prescriptions very helpful. . ." Read More Reviews »
- "Career Step’s Pharmacy Technician program was very well designed to prepare me for the certification process. . . . As I was preparing for the final exam, I scheduled my certification with PTCB, and within a week I was able to schedule the certification test and successfully pass that exam. The self-directing classwork with technical and education support available as needed worked very well, allowing me to move through the course at my own speed." Read More Reviews »
- "Being a pharmacy technician has been such a great experience! Wherever I move, I can always find a pharm tech job because the profession is in such high demand and being nationally certified has given me a competitive edge over other applicants. Working as a pharmacy technician is an excellent healthcare career and also offers many opportunities for career growth." Read More Reviews »
- "I have been working in a pharmacy for almost 4 months now. I'm very happy with my position as a pharmacy technician. The Career Step program has helped tremendously! Everything in the program has helped in one way or another." Read More Reviews »
- "Before Career Step I was enrolled in another medical transcription program. After this first program, I started applying for jobs. I applied for about 3 months and never got past the transcription portion to be interviewed. Finally, feeling frustrated, I enrolled in Career Step. The program did take me more than a year to complete, but I got a job 2 weeks after graduation. This program prepare the student for the real world medical transcription positions. Anyone wanting to secure a job in the medical transcription field should study with Career Step. I wish I had gone through them the first time." Read More Reviews »
- "I feel the Career Step program has prepared me with the knowledge I need to perform pharmacy technician duties (Latin abbreviations, top drugs, etc.). The authentic prescriptions, the pill counter, and the retail software labs were very helpful in preparing me for the practical pharmacy technician duties. I feel I've learned skills/knowledge in the externship that will help me on the PTCB exam and future employment. The pharmacy I was externing with expressed interest in hiring me long-term once I become certified." Read More Reviews »
- "Our company has hired 5 of your graduates and they have all done very well, and I credit your school with this. It is obvious that you prepare them well, as seen in the ease in which they adapt and turn out quality reports. . . . I will continue to hire graduates of Career Step and want you to know that we appreciate the well-rounded education you provide." Read More Reviews »
- "We've hired a number of Career Step graduates, and we've been very happy with the quality of the work that they've done at our organization. We love the way that the program tests and evaluates them along the process, and it's really helped us select those who are really shining stars." Read More Reviews »
- "The experience with Career Step was a wonderful one. I was working two jobs and raising my newborn son while taking these courses, and the program is so convenient that even I was able to find the appropriate time." Read More Reviews »