Tuition and Enrollment Options
As a leading online school, Career Step's vocational training programs provide you with all the resources to develop the skills and knowledge you need to start working after graduation. To view complete pricing details for an individual course, please click on the program name or the More Info button.
All Career Step vocational training programs now include a complete ebook library!
|Professional Medical Coding and Billing||$2,995||Enroll Online|
|Medical Transcription Editor||$2,995||Enroll Online|
|Medical Transcription||$2,595||Enroll Online|
|Pharmacy Technician||$1,995||Enroll Online|
|Medical Billing||$1,995||Enroll Online|
|Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR||$2,395||Enroll Online|
|Medical Administrative Assistant||$1,995||Enroll Online|
|Executive Assistant||$1,995||Enroll Online|
|Computer Technician||$1,995||Enroll Online|
|Microsoft Office Bundle||$499||Enroll Online|
|Microsoft Access||$149||Enroll Online|
|Microsoft Excel||$149||Enroll Online|
|Microsoft Outlook||$149||Enroll Online|
|Microsoft PowerPoint||$149||Enroll Online|
|Microsoft Word||$149||Enroll Online|
|ICD-10 FastTrack||$695||Enroll Online|
|Medical Transcription Editor Supplement||$600||Enroll Online|
|ICD-9 for ICD-10 Coders||$395||Enroll Online|
|RHDS Exam Prep||$175||Enroll Online|
SEPT ONLY: Get a free laptop or up to $500 off!Enroll online »
Choosing a career as a military spouse can be especially challenging. Find out what 3 considerations can increase your chances of career satisfaction later on!
Learn how to be great study buddy—whether you’re studying online or on-campus! Our infographic will also give you tips on how to choose the perfect study buddy.
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
The electronic health record industry expects over 180,000 new jobs in the next few years. Find out if this is the career for you!
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
The pharmacy technician industry expects over 70,000 new jobs in the next few years. Find out if this is the career for you!
Find out if you’re eligible for a $4,000 military spouse scholarship.
Career Step graduate, Iris, describes her experience with the online school as she chose to study with Career Step as a pharmacy technician. Watch Video »
Career Step CEO Steve Tober talks about Career Step's history, the school's mission, and its commitment to each student. Learn more about the Career Step training programs today! Watch Video »
Career Step student Katherine describes her experience with the online school as she studies to be a medical coding and billing professional. Watch Video »
Career Step graduate, Dana, describes her experience with the online school as she chose to study with Career Step as a medical transcriptionist. Watch Video »
- "Thanks to the quality of my training, the support that I received, and the well-deserved reputation of the Career Step program, I got my first job exactly one month after graduation. Still at it, still learning and still very, very grateful for the knowledge, skills, and support I received with Career Step." Read More Reviews »
Big Bang for Your Buck
"I definitely got my money’s worth with Career Step…" See More Reasons »
- "The experience with Career Step was a wonderful one. I was working two jobs and raising my newborn son while taking these courses, and the program is so convenient that even I was able to find the appropriate time." Read More Reviews »
- "Overall, I was very pleased with everything that Career Step had to offer. I was attracted to Career Step because I am a military spouse, and I was looking for a new career that would be easy to transfer, as my family transfers from one base to another. . . . As a new graduate, I look forward to all the new opportunities that Career Step has opened up to me." Read More Reviews »
- "I made it through the course in a little less than a year, and I got hired less than 48 hours after I took the final!! . . . I have many friends who have gone to other schools and are still unemployed. Thankfully, I chose the right school that has a great reputation of producing top-notch students. Career Step really prepared me for employee testing and, ultimately, employment." Read More Reviews »
- "When I went for my interview, because of my thorough Career Step training, I was hired on the spot. The company owner was amazed at my transcription skills compared to applications from local schools/colleges. I really like being a medical transcriptionist, and am so excited to have a career where I can work from my home." Read More Reviews »
- "Career Step gave me the training I needed to confidently begin a new career . . . Within a month of graduation I was hired and feel that every day I have used the knowledge gained from Career Step. Thanks for an excellent course!" Read More Reviews »
- "I just got hired by a prestigious MT company. I graduated from Career Step 1 month and 12 days before. When I heard that honors graduates, on average, get jobs within a month of graduating, I was very skeptical. . . .Career Step is the main reason I got the job that I did. My new employers said they only hire from Career Step and one other MT program. They are very familiar with the quality of Career Step's training and do not even require testing if you graduated recently. " Read More Reviews »
- "I couldn't be happier with the Career Step program. The course material was so thorough, and it was presented in a way that was really easy to understand on your own." Read More Reviews »
"The Career Step program is well-designed . . . Step by step, it leads the student through learning . . ." See More Reasons »
- "Before Career Step I was enrolled in another medical transcription program. After this first program, I started applying for jobs. I applied for about 3 months and never got past the transcription portion to be interviewed. Finally, feeling frustrated, I enrolled in Career Step. The program did take me more than a year to complete, but I got a job 2 weeks after graduation. This program prepare the student for the real world medical transcription positions. Anyone wanting to secure a job in the medical transcription field should study with Career Step. I wish I had gone through them the first time." Read More Reviews »
- "I was very fortunate to find a job . . . within the first month. While I found the course to be exactly what it was advertised to be and I was very pleased with the training I received, I cannot say enough about Graduate Support! I was not expecting the level of involvement with my job search that Career Step provided. In my opinion, Career Step does not consider you to have completed the course until you have found employment!" Read More Reviews »
- "I was able to get a job within 3 weeks of graduating, which was largely related to the Career Step name on my resume. I have talked to people and read that many new grads from other schools are looking for work for 4 to 6 months. I love my job and, while I am still learning the details of the job, I was well prepared for the work!" Read More Reviews »
- "I just have to say that Career Step has TRULY changed my life!! You work so hard for a 2- or 4-year college degree and then are left with no on-the-job experience and no employment when you've graduated. Yet with Career Step, I was able to complete the course in less than a year, had training that left me fully prepared and equipped, and was contacted by a recruiter a few days after graduating!" Read More Reviews »
Employment Focused Training
"The training you get from Career Step is just like the work you will receive when you start working." See More Reasons »
- "I was always very skeptical when it came to taking courses online. I always felt that it would be better to be in a classroom environment, but when I started Career Step, boy did I get comfortable quick. I was amazed at how much support was there for me, and I sure did use it. The student support team was always there to listen to me and encourage me and help me get my mind back on track. . . . They helped me with anything and everything . . . WOW! Thank you so much, Career Step!" Read More Reviews »
- "The Career Step course is challenging, fun, and well organized. I am a recent graduate, and I had no problem finding my first job. I am excited, confident in my skills, and thrilled to start my new career. Thank you so much Career Step. To all the mothers and mothers-to-be, you can do this! Yes, it is challenging and stressful at times, but the Career Step staff and forum are there to help whenever needed. Good luck!"
- "I'm excited to be able to go into the workplace knowing that I've already got all the skills to succeed at my fingertips!"
- "I was able to get a job within 3 weeks of graduating, which was largely related to the Career Step name on my resume. I have talked to people and read that many new grads from other schools are looking for work for 4 to 6 months. I love my job and . . . I was well prepared for the work!"
- "I thoroughly enjoyed my Career Step training! I hadn't gone to school in many years and was unsure if I even had it in me to complete such a comprehensive course. . . . I received a job offer from the company that I really was hoping to work for within 8 days after I received my final results and tested with them. I couldn't be happier!"
- "When I went for my interview, because of my thorough Career Step training, I was hired on the spot. The company owner was amazed at my skills, compared to the applicants from the local schools/colleges."
- "After losing my job, I turned to Career Step for my education . . . Career Step introduced a whole new world to me and has opened the doors to a plethora of career opportunities."
- "I love Career Step! When I enrolled, I thought that this was going to be a hard, lonely road. I was wrong. When I enrolled, I joined a team and gained a family. I was never alone. If I needed help of had a question, all I had to do was email student support or post on the forum. Everybody was so friendly and knowledgeable. They always gave you the feeling that they were only there for one reason—to see you succeed."
- "Graduate support has truly exceeded any expectations that I had. They are so supportive and are determined to help me find a job and be successful . . . Thanks, Career Step!"
- "I originally decided to take the course simply because I wanted to be home for my young son. Before I was even halfway through the course, it becamse so much more. It became something I wanted to do for me as well. I feel like I have accomplished something wonderful, and I discovered that I can have a career that I am passionate about and truly enjoy. It doesn't get any better than that!"
- "Career Step is definitely a program I will recommend to anyone who is looking to begin a career in this field. I was working full time while doing this program, and I was still able to complete it easily. This program is very informative and resourceful. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!"
- "Career Step was recommended to me by a family member . . . I found the training to be excellent and very worth the investment. In contacting prospective employers, they all seem very open to hiring graduates, which speaks volumes about the respect granted to Career Step's student preparation."
- "I have nothing to gain by exaggerating my experience with Career Step. So, when I say this course literally exceeded my expectations, it is the truth. If you want to be 100% prepared for a job . . . you can't go wrong with Career Step."
- "Career Step was the best thing that ever happened to me. . . . I love the opportunity that Career Step has given me. The knowledge I have obtained from Career Step can take me anywhere I want to go. They provide the groundwork to a life-long career."