Pharmacy Technician (ASHP/ACPE)
Online Training Program
Be a part of a growing industry and train for a new, rewarding career as a pharmacy technician! A career as a pharmacy technician is a great choice because you'll be...
- In-demand – The Department of Labor predicts that there will be over 35,000 new pharmacy technician jobs before 2024.*
- Flexible – Simultaneously prepare for careers in both retail and hospital settings and choose from a variety of job opportunities and schedules.
- Job-ready – Career Step has developed partnerships with Walgreens and CVS Pharmacy to help you fulfill your externship requirements, and you'll be prepared to take the national certification exams immediately upon completion.
In addition to these benefits, a career as a pharmacy technician offers the opportunity to quickly move into the workforce while still gaining valuable experience that can serve as a solid foundation for the further education required to become a pharmacist, nurse, doctor, or other healthcare professional.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step has been offering quality healthcare training for almost 25 years and offers one of the few online programs accredited by American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)/Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) so you’ll be thoroughly prepared for a pharmacy technician career. Train with Career Step and take advantage of:
- A short training period – Be workplace ready in as little as 4 months!
- Convenient online training – Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- Expert-created, real world training materials – Study materials designed to prepare you for the workplace and developed by practicing pharmacists, nationally certified pharmacy technicians, and subject-matter experts.
- Externship and job search assistance – Get an externship through Walgreens or CVS and secure the help you need to turn your education into a job after completion!
With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step for a new career as pharmacy technician with no out-of-pocket expense!* U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
- Course Name: Pharmacy Technician (ASHP/ACPE)
- Code: 602833
- Level: Certificate
- Length: 12 months
- Cost: $2,899
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA miltiary spouses signing up in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced learning experience.