This Career Step program bundle makes it easy to take full advantage of your MyCAA benefits by helping you gain a variety of healthcare skills sets—maximizing your opportunities for a rewarding career no matter where you PCS. Choose this training for:
- Pharmacy Technician skills – Graduate career ready with hands-on experience through an externship with Walgreens or CVS Pharmacy and prepared to earn national certification.
- Medical Administrative Assisting with EHR training – Electronic health records (EHR) are bringing big changes to healthcare, and having the skills to work with this software as well as run the day-to-day administrative activities of a medical office gives you an edge. You’ll graduate prepared for the CMAA and CEHRS certifications.
- Medical Billing education – Billing is an important part of every medical office, and this employer-trusted training teaches you all about healthcare reimbursement, insurance, paperwork, and more.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step’s Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration and Billing program bundle helps you prepare for a variety of non-clinical healthcare careers. With Career Step, you’ll have:
- Expert-designed career training – All of Career Step’s programs were built by experts with years of experience working in the field you’re training for—so you know you’re learning exactly what you need to be successful in your new career.
- One-on-one instructor support – Career Step’s programs all include one-on-one support from experienced instructors who are available by phone, email, or chat every step of the way. It’s like having your very own private mentor.
- Flexibility – Online programs like Career Step’s are ideal for military spouses who need the flexibility to study on their own schedules regardless of where they live or move. Career Step’s flexibility makes it easy to fit school around you life—not the other way around.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful healthcare career. With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step with all of your tuition costs covered!
You can also take the Pharmacy Technician or Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR, or Medical Billing programs individually. If you’re interested in this option, please contact an Academic Advisor at 1-877-201-3470 today.
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Academic Advisor today at 1-877-201-3470 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step education. You’ll need the following information for your application:
- Course Name: Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration and Billing
- Code: 602810
- Level: Certificate
- Length: 12 months
- Cost: $3,999
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA students enrolling in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced student experience.