Pharmacy Technician with
This Career Step program makes it easy to take full advantage of your MyCAA benefits by helping you gain a variety of healthcare skills sets—maximizing your opportunities for a rewarding career no matter where you PCS. Choose this training for:
- Pharmacy Technician skills – Finish career ready with hands-on experience through an externship with Walgreens or CVS Pharmacy and prepared to earn national certification.
- Medical Administrative Assisting with EHR training – Electronic health records (EHR) are bringing big changes to healthcare, and having the skills to work with this software as well as run the day-to-day administrative activities of a medical office gives you an edge. You’ll finish prepared for the CMAA and CEHRS certifications.
- Medical Billing – Billing is an important part of every medical office, and this employer-trusted training teaches you all about healthcare reimbursement, insurance, paperwork, and more.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step’s Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration and Billing program helps you prepare for a variety of non-clinical healthcare careers. With Career Step, you’ll have:
- Expert-designed career training – All of Career Step’s programs were built by experts with years of experience working in the field you’re training for—so you know you’re learning exactly what you need to be successful in your new career.
- One-on-one support – Career Step’s programs all include one-on-one support from experienced trainers who are available by phone, email, or chat every step of the way. It’s like having your very own private mentor.
- Flexibility – Online programs like Career Step’s are ideal for military spouses who need the flexibility to study on their own schedules regardless of where they live or move. Career Step’s flexibility makes it easy to fit school around you life—not the other way around.
Choose Career Step for the quality training you need to secure a successful healthcare career. With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step with no out-of-pocket expence!
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Advisor today at 855-261-7366 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step training. You’ll need the following information for your application:
- Course Name: Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration and Billing
- Code: 602810
- Level: Certificate
- Length: 12 months
- Cost: $3,999
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA military spouses signing up in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced learning experience.