Career Step Military Pricing
In honor of the sacrifice and service of military service members and their spouses, Career Step offers special military pricing available for all military personnel and their spouses, whether they qualify for MyCAA funding or not.
Learn how to be a great study buddy—whether you’re studying online or on-campus! Our infographic will also give you tips on how to choose the perfect study buddy.
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
Find out if you’re eligible for a $4,000 military spouse scholarship.
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
Check out our new infographic!
Are MTs Still Needed?
Get the facts on the medical transcription industry in our infographic! Find out what industry demand looks like, where MTs work, and what you can expect to earn.
Choosing a career as a military spouse can be especially challenging. Find out what 3 considerations can increase your chances of career satisfaction later on!
Check out this video for a quick and easy medical transcription industry overview. Find out why there’s a shortage of well-trained professionals and how you can start your career.
Career Step graduate, Iris, describes her experience with the online school as she chose to study with Career Step as a pharmacy technician. Watch Video »
Career Step graduate, Dana, describes her experience with the online school as she chose to study with Career Step as a medical transcriptionist. Watch Video »
Career Step student Katherine describes her experience with the online school as she studies to be a medical coding and billing professional. Watch Video »
- "I'm a military spouse and Career Step changed my life—thank you! It's wonderful to be able to stay with ONE job and ONE employer even though we move every 2 years or so." Read More Reviews »
- "As an Air Force wife, I hope that many other military spouses take advantage of the opportunity to get such great career training through Career Step!" Read More Reviews »
- "Career Step gave me the training I needed to confidently begin a new career . . . Within a month of graduation I was hired and feel that every day I have used the knowledge gained from Career Step. Thanks for an excellent course!" Read More Reviews »
- "I really enjoyed completing the Career Step training. I'm proud that I can look back and say that I finished the program after all it took for me to get to the end. (My husband is in the military and we moved halfway through my training.) I look forward to settling down (we recently moved again!) and . . . finding a position in the field that fits my life." Read More Reviews »
- "Overall, I was very pleased with everything that Career Step had to offer. I was attracted to Career Step because I am a military spouse, and I was looking for a new career that would be easy to transfer, as my family transfers from one base to another. . . . As a new graduate, I look forward to all the new opportunities that Career Step has opened up to me." Read More Reviews »
Qualify for MyCAA Funding and Enjoy No Out-of-Pocket Expenses
Students who enroll with MyCAA funding will have these costs completely covered and will have no out-of-pocket expenses. If you are not enrolling through the MyCAA program, you must enroll by phone at 1-877-201-3470 to take advantage of military pricing.
|Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration and Billing
Includes PTCB national certification exam voucher, CMAA and CEHRS national certification exams, and 1-year AMBA membership upon graduation
|Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration
Includes PTCB national certification exam voucher, and CMAA and CEHRS national certification exams upon graduation (a $339 value)
|Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Billing
Includes PTCB national certification exam voucher, and 1-year AMBA membership upon graduation (a $228 value)
|Medical Office Manager
Includes CMAA and CEHRS national certification exams, and 1-year AMBA membership upon graduation (a $309 value)
|Health Information Technology
Includes MOS Master national certification exam voucher, and CMAA and CEHRS national certification exams upon graduation (a $360 value)
|Professional Medical Coding and Billing
Includes CCA or CPC certification exam voucher upon graduation (a $325 value)
|Veterinary Assisting and Medical Office Administration
Includes CMAA certification exam voucher upon graduation.
|Medical Transcription Editor
Includes RHDS certification exam voucher upon graduation (a $190 value)
Includes MOS Master certification exam voucher upon graduation (a $120 value)
|Home Health Assistant||$2,995|
|Microsoft Office Bundle||$450|