Career Step frequently offers promotional offers that can help you save on your tuition. Visit CareerStep.com/promo for more details.
Tuition Payment Plans*
3 monthly installments
12 monthly installments
*Payment plan financing is not available for the purchase of the Medical Transcription Editor Supplement program, the RHDS Exam Prep course, any of the Microsoft Office courses, or textbooks (when purchased separately from a training program). Payment for these purchases is due in full at the time of purchase.
If you need financial assistance to pay for your enrollment or are an individual with a disability, check with your local Workforce Service or Vocational Rehabilitation office to determine if you qualify for one of their programs.
Career Step is currently an eligible training provider with Workforce Services in many states and is an approved vendor with Vocational Rehabilitation in most states. For the most up-to-date information on Career Step's status in your state, please contact our Special Services Coordinator at 1-800-411-7073.
Mountain America Credit Union
Mountain America Credit Union offers students an Education Line of Credit to help them reach their education goals.
- The Education Line of Credit is only available to students who qualify living in the states of Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, and New Mexico.
- If you would like to learn more about the process of how to apply for an Education Line of Credit with Mountain America Credit Union, please contact one of our financial aid advisors at 1-800-411-7073 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The MyCAA program offers education funding for eligible military spouses, and with this funding, students can take the Career Step training programs with no out-of-pocket expenses. All Career Step programs are approved for MyCAA funding. For more information on the MyCAA funding program, visit the MyCAA page.
Georgia Regents University & Military TA BenefitsCareer Step has partnered with Georgia Regents University to help active duty service members interested in using their tuition assistance benefits. All of the Career Step training programs are available through this partnership. Please visit CareerStep.com/gru to learn more about this partnership and using your TA benefits.
ENDS NOV 24: Get a free laptop and FREE TEXTBOOKS when you enroll by November 24!Enroll online »
- "The Career Step course is challenging, fun, and well organized. I am a recent graduate, and I had no problem finding my first job. I am excited, confident in my skills, and thrilled to start my new career. Thank you so much Career Step. To all the mothers and mothers-to-be, you can do this! Yes, it is challenging and stressful at times, but the Career Step staff and forum are there to help whenever needed. Good luck!"
- "I'm excited to be able to go into the workplace knowing that I've already got all the skills to succeed at my fingertips!"
- "I was able to get a job within 3 weeks of graduating, which was largely related to the Career Step name on my resume. I have talked to people and read that many new grads from other schools are looking for work for 4 to 6 months. I love my job and . . . I was well prepared for the work!"
- "I thoroughly enjoyed my Career Step training! I hadn't gone to school in many years and was unsure if I even had it in me to complete such a comprehensive course. . . . I received a job offer from the company that I really was hoping to work for within 8 days after I received my final results and tested with them. I couldn't be happier!"
- "When I went for my interview, because of my thorough Career Step training, I was hired on the spot. The company owner was amazed at my skills, compared to the applicants from the local schools/colleges."
- "After losing my job, I turned to Career Step for my education . . . Career Step introduced a whole new world to me and has opened the doors to a plethora of career opportunities."
- "I love Career Step! When I enrolled, I thought that this was going to be a hard, lonely road. I was wrong. When I enrolled, I joined a team and gained a family. I was never alone. If I needed help of had a question, all I had to do was email student support or post on the forum. Everybody was so friendly and knowledgeable. They always gave you the feeling that they were only there for one reason—to see you succeed."
- "Graduate support has truly exceeded any expectations that I had. They are so supportive and are determined to help me find a job and be successful . . . Thanks, Career Step!"
- "I originally decided to take the course simply because I wanted to be home for my young son. Before I was even halfway through the course, it becamse so much more. It became something I wanted to do for me as well. I feel like I have accomplished something wonderful, and I discovered that I can have a career that I am passionate about and truly enjoy. It doesn't get any better than that!"
- "Career Step is definitely a program I will recommend to anyone who is looking to begin a career in this field. I was working full time while doing this program, and I was still able to complete it easily. This program is very informative and resourceful. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!"
- "Career Step was recommended to me by a family member . . . I found the training to be excellent and very worth the investment. In contacting prospective employers, they all seem very open to hiring graduates, which speaks volumes about the respect granted to Career Step's student preparation."
- "I have nothing to gain by exaggerating my experience with Career Step. So, when I say this course literally exceeded my expectations, it is the truth. If you want to be 100% prepared for a job . . . you can't go wrong with Career Step."
- "Career Step was the best thing that ever happened to me. . . . I love the opportunity that Career Step has given me. The knowledge I have obtained from Career Step can take me anywhere I want to go. They provide the groundwork to a life-long career."