Start Your Career as a
Prepare for a Growing Career and CompTIA A+ Certification!
Prepare for a rewarding new career with hands-on training and CompTIA A+ Core Series industry certification preparation. Train for a career as a computer technician and take advantage of:
- Increasing job opportunities – The U.S. Department of Labor expects 11% growth, or over 89,000 new jobs, by 2026 as technology’s increasing role in our daily lives drives high demand for skilled computer technicians.
- High average salaries – On average, the U.S. Department of Labor reports that computer technicians earn on average $55,000 a year, and these professionals may also qualify for traditional employment benefits.
- Extensive advancement opportunities – There are lots of opportunities to grow as a computer technician; with just a little experience, additional training, or more certifications you can take advantage of a wide variety of advancement opportunities.
Train with Career Step and gain the confidence that you’re prepared to earn your CompTIA A+ certification and start your new career immediately upon completion.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step has been offering quality healthcare training for over 25 years and offers a comprehensive learning program that thoroughly prepares you for a computer technician career. Train with Career Step and take advantage of:
- A short training period – Be workplace ready in as little as 3 months!
- Convenient online training – Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- Expert-created, real world curriculum – Learn from comprehensive interactive curriculum, take advantage of live learner and career support, and quickly gain the specialized skills you need to earn your CompTIA A+ certification and succeed as a computer technician.
With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step for a new career as computer technician with no out-of-pocket expense!
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Advisor today at 855-261-7366 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step training. You’ll need the following information for your application:
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA spouses signing up in the Computer Technician Program to provide an enhanced learning experience.