Prepare for a Growing Career and CompTIA A+ Certification!
Prepare for a rewarding new career with hands-on training and CompTIA A+ industry certification preparation. Train for a career as a computer technician and take advantage of:
- Increasing job opportunities – The U.S. Department of Labor expects 12% growth, or over 88,000 new jobs, by 2024 as technology’s increasing role in our daily lives drives high demand for skilled computer technicians.
- High average salaries – On average, the U.S. Department of Labor reports that computer technicians earn more than $50,000 a year, and these professionals may also qualify for traditional employment benefits.
- Extensive advancement opportunities – There are lots of opportunities to grow as a computer technician; with just a little experience, additional education, or more certifications you can take advantage of a wide variety of advancement opportunities.
Train with Career Step and gain the confidence that you’re prepared to earn your CompTIA A+ certification and start your new career immediately upon graduation.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step has been offering quality healthcare education for almost 20 years and offers a comprehensive training program that thoroughly prepares you for a pharmacy technician career. Train with Career Step and take advantage of:
- A short training period – Be workplace ready in as little as 3 months!
- Convenient online training – Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- Expert-created, real world curriculum – Study materials are designed to prepare you for the workplace and were developed by experts with years of professional experience in the field.
With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step for a new career as computer technician with no out-of-pocket expense!
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Academic Advisor today at 1-877-201-3470 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step education. You’ll need the following information for your application:
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA students enrolling in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced student experience.