- Enter a field expected to add 189,200+ jobs
- Train in less than 3 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $32,000/yr
- All for only $1,695
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
MARCH ONLY: Lock in 2013 pricing and get a free laptop or Kindle FireEnroll Online »
Your Preferred Medical Administrative Assistant School
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step as Your Medical Administrative Assistant SchoolCareer Step has been offering career-focused training programs for over 20 years. Choose Career Step as your medical administrative assistant school and enjoy:
- NHA-recognized curriculum – The National Healthcareer Association (NHA) has recognized Career Step's Medical Administrative Assistant curriculum as a high-quality program that prepares you for the workforce.
- Affordable tuition – Enjoy quality training and affordable tuition! With Career Step, medical administrative assistant school includes everything you need for only $1,695.
- Comprehensive support – Career Step offers you the flexibility of online training in addition to the assurance of live, experienced, instructor support whenever you need it.
- Placement help after graduation – Career Step Graduate Advisors work with you one-on-one to help you turn your medical administrative assistant education into a job.
- Training to excel in the workforce – Quickly gain the skills you need to start working right after graduation, including those required to earn the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant credential.
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
- "Career Step has provided me with a wonderful opportunity to start a new career. Thanks to the intense course, I feel confident in starting my new career. . . . I know I would not be able to do this work if your course had not been so complete." Read More Reviews »
- "Overall, I was very pleased with everything that Career Step had to offer. I was attracted to Career Step because I am a military spouse, and I was looking for a new career that would be easy to transfer, as my family transfers from one base to another. . . . As a new graduate, I look forward to all the new opportunities that Career Step has opened up to me." Read More Reviews »
- "Career Step gave me the training I needed to confidently begin a new career . . . Within a month of graduation I was hired and feel that every day I have used the knowledge gained from Career Step. Thanks for an excellent course!" Read More Reviews »
- "The experience with Career Step was a wonderful one. I was working two jobs and raising my newborn son while taking these courses, and the program is so convenient that even I was able to find the appropriate time." Read More Reviews »
- "I was able to get a job within 3 weeks of graduating, which was largely related to the Career Step name on my resume. I have talked to people and read that many new grads from other schools are looking for work for 4 to 6 months. I love my job and, while I am still learning the details of the job, I was well prepared for the work!" Read More Reviews »
Big Bang for Your Buck
"I definitely got my money’s worth with Career Step…" See More Reasons »
Employment Focused Training
"The training you get from Career Step is just like the work you will receive when you start working." See More Reasons »
"The Career Step program is well-designed . . . Step by step, it leads the student through learning . . ." See More Reasons »
- "I couldn't be happier with the Career Step program. The course material was so thorough, and it was presented in a way that was really easy to understand on your own." Read More Reviews »
- "I was always very skeptical when it came to taking courses online. I always felt that it would be better to be in a classroom environment, but when I started Career Step, boy did I get comfortable quick. I was amazed at how much support was there for me, and I sure did use it. The student support team was always there to listen to me and encourage me and help me get my mind back on track. . . . They helped me with anything and everything . . . WOW! Thank you so much, Career Step!" Read More Reviews »
- "I was very fortunate to find a job . . . within the first month. While I found the course to be exactly what it was advertised to be and I was very pleased with the training I received, I cannot say enough about Graduate Support! I was not expecting the level of involvement with my job search that Career Step provided. In my opinion, Career Step does not consider you to have completed the course until you have found employment!" Read More Reviews »