- Enter a field expected to add 189,200+ jobs
- Train in less than 3 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $32,000/yr
- All for only $1,695
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
MARCH ONLY: Lock in 2013 pricing and get a free laptop or Kindle FireEnroll Online »
Medical Administrative Assistant Training
How Long Will the Training Take?
The Medical Administrative Assistant training program includes 200 hours of curriculum and is designed to be completed in 3 months of full-time study. However, the online format allows you to study on your own schedule and your own pace, so your enrollment includes 6 months of program access in case you need extra time.
What Will I Be Learning?The Career Step online Medical Administrative Assistant program covers:
- Typing skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Basic anatomy
- Medical terminology
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Medical office procedures and management
- And more
The program includes images, videos, and interactive games and assignments to help you learn the material and develop your skills as a medical administrative assistant. The program's focus is on helping you gain the skills you need to pass the CMAA exam and start working as soon as you graduate.
For more information on what is included in the online Medical Administrative Assistant training program, download the program brochure:
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
- "I was very fortunate to find a job . . . within the first month. While I found the course to be exactly what it was advertised to be and I was very pleased with the training I received, I cannot say enough about Graduate Support! I was not expecting the level of involvement with my job search that Career Step provided. In my opinion, Career Step does not consider you to have completed the course until you have found employment!" Read More Reviews »
- "The experience with Career Step was a wonderful one. I was working two jobs and raising my newborn son while taking these courses, and the program is so convenient that even I was able to find the appropriate time." Read More Reviews »
Big Bang for Your Buck
"I definitely got my money’s worth with Career Step…" See More Reasons »
- "Career Step has provided me with a wonderful opportunity to start a new career. Thanks to the intense course, I feel confident in starting my new career. . . . I know I would not be able to do this work if your course had not been so complete." Read More Reviews »
- "I was always very skeptical when it came to taking courses online. I always felt that it would be better to be in a classroom environment, but when I started Career Step, boy did I get comfortable quick. I was amazed at how much support was there for me, and I sure did use it. The student support team was always there to listen to me and encourage me and help me get my mind back on track. . . . They helped me with anything and everything . . . WOW! Thank you so much, Career Step!" Read More Reviews »
- "I was able to get a job within 3 weeks of graduating, which was largely related to the Career Step name on my resume. I have talked to people and read that many new grads from other schools are looking for work for 4 to 6 months. I love my job and, while I am still learning the details of the job, I was well prepared for the work!" Read More Reviews »
"The Career Step program is well-designed . . . Step by step, it leads the student through learning . . ." See More Reasons »
- "Overall, I was very pleased with everything that Career Step had to offer. I was attracted to Career Step because I am a military spouse, and I was looking for a new career that would be easy to transfer, as my family transfers from one base to another. . . . As a new graduate, I look forward to all the new opportunities that Career Step has opened up to me." Read More Reviews »
- "I couldn't be happier with the Career Step program. The course material was so thorough, and it was presented in a way that was really easy to understand on your own." Read More Reviews »
- "Career Step gave me the training I needed to confidently begin a new career . . . Within a month of graduation I was hired and feel that every day I have used the knowledge gained from Career Step. Thanks for an excellent course!" Read More Reviews »
Employment Focused Training
"The training you get from Career Step is just like the work you will receive when you start working." See More Reasons »