ENDS NOV 24: Get a free laptop and FREE TEXTBOOKS when you enroll by November 24!Enroll Online »
Your Preferred Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR School
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step as Your Medical Administrative Assistant School
Career Step has been offering career-focused training programs for over 20 years. Choose Career Step as your medical administrative assistant with EHR training school and enjoy:
- Certification preparation – Career Step’s Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR program prepares you for two industry certifications: Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) and Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist (CEHRS).
- Affordable tuition – Enjoy quality training and affordable tuition! With Career Step, medical administrative assistant training includes everything you need—including industry certification exam vouchers (a $210 value)—for only $2,395.
- Comprehensive support – Career Step offers you the flexibility of online training in addition to the assurance of live, experienced, instructor support whenever you need it.
- Placement help after graduation – Career Step Graduate Advisors work with you one-on-one to help you turn your medical administrative assistant education into a job.
- Training to excel in the workforce – Quickly gain the skills you need to start working right after graduation, including hands-on experience with industry-standard EHR software.
Choose Career Step as your online EHR office professional school for the quality education you need to secure a successful healthcare career.
The electronic health record industry expects over 180,000 new jobs in the next few years. Find out if this is the career for you!
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
Learn how to be great study buddy—whether you’re studying online or on-campus! Our infographic will also give you tips on how to choose the perfect study buddy.
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
- "I was very fortunate to find a job . . . within the first month. While I found the course to be exactly what it was advertised to be and I was very pleased with the training I received, I cannot say enough about Graduate Support! I was not expecting the level of involvement with my job search that Career Step provided. In my opinion, Career Step does not consider you to have completed the course until you have found employment!" Read More Reviews »