Military Tuition Funding Options
In recognition of the sacrifice of military service members and their families, Career Step offers a number of military tuition funding options. These include MyCAA funding for eligible military spouses, a partnership with Georgia Regents University that provides an option for active duty service members using tuition assistance benefits, and military tuition discounts.
MyCAA Funding for Military SpousesCareer Step is a MyCAA-approved online school offering funding options to military spouses. MyCAA funding offers up to $4,000 to cover the training costs of military spouses interested in training for growing, portable careers. Qualifications include:
- Must be a current spouse of an active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, National Guard, or Reserve member in pay grades E1-E5, O1-O2, or W1-W2.
- If the military member is a National Guard and/or AGR member, they must be on federal Title 10 active duty orders as reported in DEERS for their spouse to be eligible for MyCAA funding.
- Spouses of National Guard or Reserve members in Alert, Transition Assistance, or Post Deployment status are not eligible.
If you're interested in applying for MyCAA funding to cover your Career Step education, you can refer to our application checklist or call an Academic Advisor at 1-855-226-8364.
Tuition Assistance Benefits with Georgia Regents University
Career Step has partnered with Georgia Regents University to help active duty service members interested in using their tuition assistance benefits. All of the Career Step training programs are available through this partnership. Please visit CareerStep.com/gru to learn more about this partnership and using your TA benefits.
In honor of the sacrifice and service of military service members and their families, Career Step offers special military discounts. These are available to military personnel and their spouses.
|Medical Transcription Editor||$2,450|
|Inpatient and Outpatient Medical Coding and Billing||$2,450|
|Medical Administrative Assistant||$1,550|
|Microsoft Office 2007 Bundle||$450|
|Microsoft Access 2007||$135|
|Microsoft Excel 2007||$135|
|Microsoft Outlook 2007||$135|
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2007||$135|
|Microsoft Word 2007||$135|
This Month Only: Free iPad or laptop!Enroll online »
- "I just have to say that Career Step has TRULY changed my life!! You work so hard for a 2- or 4-year college degree and then are left with no on-the-job experience and no employment when you've graduated. Yet with Career Step, I was able to complete the course in less than a year, had training that left me fully prepared and equipped, and was contacted by a recruiter a few days after graduating!" Read More Testimonials »
- "Thanks to the quality of my training, the support that I received, and the well-deserved reputation of the Career Step program, I got my first job exactly one month after graduation. Still at it, still learning and still very, very grateful for the knowledge, skills, and support I received with Career Step." Read More Testimonials »
- "I was always very skeptical when it came to taking courses online. I always felt that it would be better to be in a classroom environment, but when I started Career Step, boy did I get comfortable quick. I was amazed at how much support was there for me, and I sure did use it. The student support team was always there to listen to me and encourage me and help me get my mind back on track. . . . They helped me with anything and everything . . . WOW! Thank you so much, Career Step!" Read More Testimonials »
- "I really enjoyed completing the Career Step training. I'm proud that I can look back and say that I finished the program after all it took for me to get to the end. (My husband is in the military and we moved halfway through my training.) I look forward to settling down (we recently moved again!) and . . . finding a position in the field that fits my life." Read More Testimonials »
- "I couldn't be happier with the Career Step program. The course material was so thorough, and it was presented in a way that was really easy to understand on your own." Read More Testimonials »
- "I made it through the course in a little less than a year, and I got hired less than 48 hours after I took the final!! . . . I have many friends who have gone to other schools and are still unemployed. Thankfully, I chose the right school that has a great reputation of producing top-notch students. Career Step really prepared me for employee testing and, ultimately, employment." Read More Testimonials »
- "Career Step gave me the training I needed to confidently begin a new career . . . Within a month of graduation I was hired and feel that every day I have used the knowledge gained from Career Step. Thanks for an excellent course!" Read More Testimonials »
- "Before Career Step I was enrolled in another medical transcription program. After this first program, I started applying for jobs. I applied for about 3 months and never got past the transcription portion to be interviewed. Finally, feeling frustrated, I enrolled in Career Step. The program did take me more than a year to complete, but I got a job 2 weeks after graduation. This program prepare the student for the real world medical transcription positions. Anyone wanting to secure a job in the medical transcription field should study with Career Step. I wish I had gone through them the first time." Read More Testimonials »
- "I was very fortunate to find a job to fit my requirements perfectly within the first month. While I found the course to be exactly what it was advertised to be and I was very please with the training I received, I cannot say enough about Graduate Support! I was not expecting the level of involvement with my job search that Career Step provided. In my opinion, Career Step does not consider you to have completed the course until you have found employment!" Read More Testimonials »
Employment Focused Training
"The training you get from Career Step is just like the work you will receive when you start working." See More Reasons »