Course Description135 Hours / Self-Paced / Online Access -
This course will provide key information about medical terminology systems. You will learn the key elements used to build medical terms. This will help you decipher words on your own. You will also review body structure and the main systems of the human body. You will test your new knowledge throughout the course with activities and quizzes.
Sharpen your Mind. Improve Your Life.
We’ve spent the last 25+ years developing the most comprehensive healthcare training programs on the market for one reason: so you can become a better version of yourself.
Who Should Take This Course?
This course was developed to teach current and future medical professionals the words and phrases they’ll use in the industry—regardless of specific career path.
- Medical Terminology Basics
- Body Structures
- Integumentary, Digestive and Respiratory Systems
- Cardiovascular, Blood, Lymphatic and Immune Systems
- Musculoskeletal, Urinary, and Reproductive Systems
- Endocrine Systems
- Nervous System and Special Senses