At CareerStep, we understand that one of the biggest questions tied to furthering your career training is how to pay for it. To help, CareerStep offers low program prices that don't burden you with large amounts of debt and that position you for career advancement. We've also designed multiple financial payment plans and actively participate in a number of assistance programs that allow you to choose the funding option that best fits your needs. For financial assistance, contact CareerStep today.
See a complete list of all the CareerStep programs and their current prices. Signing up in any CareerStep program provides everything you need to succeed.
Affirm - Buy Now, Pay Over Time
Make easy monthly payments over 6, 12, or 24 months with rates from 10–30% APR. It's quick and easy. Just enter a few pieces of information for a real-time decision. Plus, there are no hidden fees. You'll know up front what you'll owe, with no hidden costs and no surprises.
In-House Financing - 12 Monthly Installments*
We strive to provide funding that fits your needs. No matter your credit score or past history, you can qualify for financing. Call an Advisor at 800-411-7073 to discuss your financing options today.
- Standard interest rate: starting at 11%.
- Enroll in automatic ACH payments for a 2% rate discount.**
- Now offering 90 days same-as-cash: no interest financing if paid off in the first 90 days (terms and conditions apply; see electronic agreement for details)
- Down payment, shipping and handling, sales tax, and the cost of any upgrades due at time of signup.
- Remaining balance divided into 12 equal payments to be paid over the next 12 consecutive months.
*Payment plan financing is not available for the purchase of the EKG Technician, Phlebotomy Technician, or Microsoft Office courses. Payment for these purchases is due in full at the time of purchase.
**Discount remains in effect as long as ACH payments continue. If you terminate automatic payments or we are unable to deduct your payment, you will pay the standard rate stated in the Truth in Lending.
The CareerStep training programs are approved for a number of government funding opportunities such as Workforce Services, Vocational Rehabilitation, and TAA funding.
Your state may have assistance available through its Workforce Services or Vocational Rehabilitation programs. These programs offer funding for specific populations of unemployed, underemployed, and disabled individuals. Please check with your local Workforce Service or Vocational Rehabilitation office to determine if you qualify for one of their programs.
CareerStep is currently an eligible training provider with Workforce Services in many states and is an approved vendor with Vocational Rehabilitation in most states. For the most up-to-date information on CareerStep's status in your state, please contact our advisors at 800-411-7073.
Mountain America Credit Union
Mountain America Credit Union offers learners a Line of Credit to help them reach their training goals.
- The Line of Credit is only available to learners who qualify living in the states of Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, and New Mexico.
- If you would like to learn more about the process of how to apply for a Line of Credit with Mountain America Credit Union, please contact one of our financial aid advisors at 1-800-411-7073 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The MyCAA program offers funding for eligible military spouses, and with this funding, learners can take the CareerStep training programs with no out-of-pocket expenses. All CareerStep programs are approved for MyCAA funding. For more information on the MyCAA funding program, visit the MyCAA page.
Fayetteville Technical Community College
CareerStep has partnered with Fayetteville Technical Community College to help active duty military and service members, veterans, and dependents interested in using their financial assistance benefits. CareerStep training programs are available for as little as $180 through this partnership. Please visit CareerStep.com/ftcc to learn more about this partnership.