Promotional Item Limited Warranty
15 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY – LAPTOPS AND IPADS
CareerStep provides a limited 15-Day warranty period on all laptops, iPads, and their parts against defects in materials or workmanship. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser and begins at the date of original receipt of the promotional item. During this period, CareerStep will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at CareerStep’s discretion, without charge to you. Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 15-days will be paid by CareerStep.
Issues that fall within the 15-day warranty period should be directed to the CareerStep Shipping department at 800-246-7837 or by email at email@example.com.
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY – KINDLE FIRE DEVICE WARRANTY ISSUES AND POST 15-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY REPAIR ON LAPTOPS AND IPADS
For all warranty issues regarding Kindle Fires and warranty issues after the 15-Day limited warranty period for laptops and iPads, please follow the process provided by the manufacturer.
Do not attempt to return the promotional item to CareerStep.
Issues pertaining to laptops should be directed to HP at 800-334-5144 or http://support.hp.com/us-en
Issues pertaining to iPad devices should be directed to Apple at 800-275-2273 or http://www.apple.com/support.
Issues pertaining to Kindle devices should be directed to Amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/kindlesupport
All shipping fees both to and from CareerStep following the limited 15-day warranty period must be paid by the customer.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by CareerStep. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
a) All issues pertaining to laptops that are operated outside of the USA should be directed to Toshiba at 800-457-7777 or http://support.toshiba.com
- This warranty covers only normal use of the item. CareerStep shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized CareerStep representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from viruses or spyware, overclocking, or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- CareerStep and accepts no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to CareerStep.
- All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non- CareerStep software vendor’s terms and conditions provided with the packages.
- This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
- CareerStep makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-CareerStep) software.