- Expand Your Resume
- Get Access to More Jobs
- Prepare for the Future of the Industry
- All for Only $600
Get Started TodayEnroll Online
Medical Transcription Editing Supplement
Why Should I Add Medical Transcription Editing to My Skill Set?
The Medical Transcription Editor Supplement course is designed for already trained medical transcriptionists, just like you, and will help you:
- Expand your resume – Add experience editing speech recognition generated reports to your resume and stay up-to-date in an evolving industry.
- Get access to more jobs – Employers are looking for professionals with advanced medical transcription skills to produce both quality transcription and editing work, and you can quickly gain the edge you need to be more in-demand.
- Prepare for the future of the industry – The medical transcription industry is evolving, and adding speech recognition editing to your resume will help you stay competitive and advance your career.
Speech recognition technology is changing the medical transcription industry, but with the Medical Transcription Editor Supplement course, you can improve the skills you need to be competitive.
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Over 85,000 Career Step students can't be wrong. Choose Career Step, and you'll graduate with the skills you need to succeed immediately upon graduation. Career Step offers:
- Affordable tuition – Career Step Medical Transcription Editor Supplement training helps you quickly develop the speech recognition editing skills you need to succeed for only $600.
- Trusted reputation – Career Step has been educating quality medical transcriptionists for over 20 years and, as one of the best schools in the industry, has developed training you can trust.
- Employer relationships – Over 700 employers have hired Career Step graduates, and we've worked closely with employer partners to make sure the curriculum helps you gain the skills they're looking for.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to keep your skills up-to-date as a medical transcriptionist.
Fill out the form above to access our free ebook today!
Learn how to be great study buddy—whether you’re studying online or on-campus! Our infographic will also give you tips on how to choose the perfect study buddy.
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
Career Step graduate, Dana, describes her experience with the online school as she chose to study with Career Step as a medical transcriptionist. Watch Video »
Big Bang for Your Buck
"I definitely got my money’s worth with Career Step…" See More Reasons »
- "The experience with Career Step was a wonderful one. I was working two jobs and raising my newborn son while taking these courses, and the program is so convenient that even I was able to find the appropriate time." Read More Reviews »
- "I was always very skeptical when it came to taking courses online. I always felt that it would be better to be in a classroom environment, but when I started Career Step, boy did I get comfortable quick. I was amazed at how much support was there for me, and I sure did use it. The student support team was always there to listen to me and encourage me and help me get my mind back on track. . . . They helped me with anything and everything . . . WOW! Thank you so much, Career Step!" Read More Reviews »
"The Career Step program is well-designed . . . Step by step, it leads the student through learning . . ." See More Reasons »
Employment Focused Training
"The training you get from Career Step is just like the work you will receive when you start working." See More Reasons »
- "Overall, I was very pleased with everything that Career Step had to offer. I was attracted to Career Step because I am a military spouse, and I was looking for a new career that would be easy to transfer, as my family transfers from one base to another. . . . As a new graduate, I look forward to all the new opportunities that Career Step has opened up to me." Read More Reviews »