JULY ONLY: Get a free laptop or up to $300 off when you enroll by July 31!Enroll Online »
Computer Technician Careers
Is Computer Technician the Career for Me?
The computer technician field offers a number of benefits, including:
- Job security in a growing market – The increasing role of technology is driving a high demand for skilled computer technicians, meaning lots of job opportunities.
- High average salaries – The U.S. Department of Labor reports that, on average, computer technicians earn annual salaries of more than $50,000.
- Extensive advancement opportunities – With just a little experience, additional education, or more certifications, you can take advantage of a wide variety of advancement opportunities. The course prepares for Comptia A Plus certification, which is a sought after certification in the industry and helps in career advancement.
Computer technology offers the opportunity to quickly prepare for increasing employment opportunities and high salaries as you start building your career as a computer technician.
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Over 85,000 Career Step students can't be wrong. Choose Career Step, and you'll graduate with the skills you need to succeed immediately upon graduation. Career Step offers:
- Affordable tuition – With Career Step online computer technician training you can develop the expertise you need to excel in your new field for only $1,995.
- Preparation for a rapidly growing career – Computer technician employment is expected to grow by 17% by 2022, offering you lots of opportunities.
- Training to excel in the workforce – Career Step training will help you gain the skills you need to earn CompTIA A Plus certification immediately upon graduation, proving your skills to employers and increasing your job opportunities.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful technology career and start earning a good salary in just a few months.
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
Career Step prepares you to take the CompTIA A+ Certification Exam. Watch Video »
- "Thanks to the quality of my training, the support that I received, and the well-deserved reputation of the Career Step program, I got my first job exactly one month after graduation. Still at it, still learning and still very, very grateful for the knowledge, skills, and support I received with Career Step." Read More Reviews »
- "I love Career Step! When I enrolled, I thought that this was going to be a hard, lonely road. I was wrong. When I enrolled, I joined a team and gained a family. I was never alone. If I needed help or had a question, all I had to do was email student support or post on the forum. Everybody was so friendly and knowledgeable. They always gave you the feeling that they were only there for one reason—to see you succeed." Read More Reviews »
Employment Focused Training
"The training you get from Career Step is just like the work you will receive when you start working." See More Reasons »
- "I couldn't be happier with the Career Step program. The course material was so thorough, and it was presented in a way that was really easy to understand on your own." Read More Reviews »
"The Career Step program is well-designed . . . Step by step, it leads the student through learning . . ." See More Reasons »
Big Bang for Your Buck
"I definitely got my money’s worth with Career Step…" See More Reasons »
- "Career Step was the best thing that ever happened to me... I love the opportunity that Career Step has given me. The knowledge I have obtained from Career Step can take me anywhere I want to go. They provide the groundwork to a lifelong career." Read More Reviews »
- "Career Step has provided me with a wonderful opportunity to start a new career. Thanks to the intense course, I feel confident in starting my new career. . . . I know I would not be able to do this work if your course had not been so complete." Read More Reviews »