- Enter the growing healthcare market
- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $40,000/yr
- Learn both ICD-9 and ICD-10
- All for only $3,395
- Work from home opportunities for new grads!
Enroll by May 25 for free textbooks!Enroll Online »
Your Preferred Medical Coding and Billing School
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step as Your Medical Coding and Billing School
Career Step has been offering vocational training programs for over 20 years and has earned the reputation as a quality online medical billing and coding school. The top reasons to choose Career Step as your medical billing and coding school include:
- AHIMA-approved curriculum – As an AHIMA-Approved Coding Program, Career Step’s medical coding and billing curriculum has been shown to prepare students for national certification and employment.
- Employer-trusted training – Some of the largest and most respected healthcare employers in the nation are using Career Step’s curriculum to train their employees. Our graduates are also often hired to work remotely immediately after graduation by IOD Incorporated. Choose training employers prefer!
- Affordable tuition – Enjoy quality training and affordable tuition! Career Step is among the best medical coding and billing schools online, and you’ll have everything you need for only $3,395.
- Comprehensive support and placement help – Career Step offers you the flexibility of online training in addition to the assurance of live, experienced, instructor support whenever you need it as well as access to graduate advisors how offer one-on-one help turning your education into a job.
- Certification preparation – Though not required for employment, national certification will smooth the road to employment. Choosing Career Step as your medical coding school helps you prepare for the CCA and CPC national certification exams.
Choose Career Step as your school for the quality online education you need to secure a successful healthcare career as a medical billing and coding professional.
Read Marian Cook's story »
Read Andrea Neske's story »
Read Nicole Turkington's story »
Read Debi Hammond's story »