- Enter a field expected to add 64,000+ jobs
- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $34,000/yr
- All for only $3,795
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
- Enroll Today: Get an iPad plus FREE textbooks!
Enroll Today: Get an iPad plus FREE textbooks!Enroll Online »
Medical Office Manager Course Tuition
How Much Does the Course Cost?
Everything you need to succeed is included in one, low tuition payment of $3,795.
This tuition fee entitles you to an initial 12 months of access to the Medical Office Manager course. The program is designed to be completed in 4 months of full-time study, and we provide you 12 months of course access to ensure you have the time you need.
Are payment plans or tuition assistance available?
Career Step is committed to providing you with an affordable educational experience. To provide flexibility, several payment options are available.
What is Included With My Training Program?
Everything you need to succeed is included with your Career Step program. You’ll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum
- Complete ebook library
- One-on-one support from your instructors and our technical support team
- Graduate support designed to help you turn your education into a job
- Vouchers for both the CMAA and CEHRS certification exams up graduation (a $210 value)
- 1-year membership to the American Medical Billing Association upon graduation
- 330 hours of curriculum
Read Erika Gomm's story »
Read Jessica Christiansen's story »
Read Allison Toedebusch's story »
Read Brittany Emerine's story »