- Demonstrate Professional Knowledge
- Prove Industry Commitment
- Prepare for the CHDS Credential
- All for Only $175
Get Started TodayEnroll Online
RHDS Exam Preparation Course Tuition
How Much Does the RHDS Exam Prep Course Cost?
Everything you need to succeed is included in one, low tuition payment of $175.
AHDI members can enjoy a significant discount and take the course for $150. Call 1-800-411-7073 and have your AHDI membership number handy to enroll over the phone and claim your discount!
The tuition fee entitles you to an initial 4 months of program access.
What is Included With My Training Program?
Everything you need to succeed is included with your Career Step program. You'll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum
- One-on-one help from instructors and our technical support team
The Registered Healthcare Documentation Specialist (RHDS) Exam Prep course includes 90 hours of curriculum.
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
Fill out the form above to access our free ebook today!
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
Learn how to be great study buddy—whether you’re studying online or on-campus! Our infographic will also give you tips on how to choose the perfect study buddy.
Career Step graduate, Dana, describes her experience with the online school as she chose to study with Career Step as a medical transcriptionist. Watch Video »
Big Bang for Your Buck
"I definitely got my money’s worth with Career Step…" See More Reasons »
- "The experience with Career Step was a wonderful one. I was working two jobs and raising my newborn son while taking these courses, and the program is so convenient that even I was able to find the appropriate time." Read More Reviews »
"The Career Step program is well-designed . . . Step by step, it leads the student through learning . . ." See More Reasons »
Employment Focused Training
"The training you get from Career Step is just like the work you will receive when you start working." See More Reasons »
- "I was always very skeptical when it came to taking courses online. I always felt that it would be better to be in a classroom environment, but when I started Career Step, boy did I get comfortable quick. I was amazed at how much support was there for me, and I sure did use it. The student support team was always there to listen to me and encourage me and help me get my mind back on track. . . . They helped me with anything and everything . . . WOW! Thank you so much, Career Step!" Read More Reviews »