Train to Become a
Medical Office Manager
Career Step’s Medical Office Manager program bundle trains you on medical billing as well as medical administrative assisting and electronic health records software. With all of these skills, you’ll be ready to excel in a medical office. Choose Career Step’s training for:
- Hands-on training – Complete the program ready to start working right away by learning how to use EHR software and common billing forms in school instead of on the job. This hands-on experience will give you an edge in the job market.
- Certification preparation – Earning industry credentials is a great way to prove your skills to employers and set yourself apart from other candidates. You’ll graduate prepared to earn the CMAA and CEHRS credentials.
- Industry-trusted training – Career Step’s Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR materials have been approved by the National Healthcareer Association and the Medical Billing program is used by a leading healthcare employer to train their employees! You can’t do better than choosing training employers are already using!
Why Choose Career Step?
With Career Step you can prepare for a variety of healthcare careers—increasing your career opportunities no matter where you live. There are nearly 190,000 new medical administrative assisting and over 41,000 new medical billing related jobs expected over the next few years, and with Career Step you can be prepared to take advantage of these opportunities. Career Step training will also provide you:
- Online flexibility – The training’s online format is ideal for the military lifestyle because you can complete your training no matter where you live and you can study on the schedule that fits your life.
- One-on-one training support – You’ll have help from dedicated instructors all along the way as you’re learning your new career skills. Instructors are available by phone, email, or chat.
- Placement help after graduation – Career Step Advisors will help you turn your training into a career after completion with job search advice, resume reviews, and interview tips and tutorials.
Choose Career Step for the quality training you need to secure a successful healthcare career. With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step with all of your tuition costs covered!
With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step for a new career as an executive assistant with no out-of-pocket expense!
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Advisor today at 855-261-7366 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step training. You’ll need the following information for your application:
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA military spouses signing up in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced learning experience.