Physical Therapy Aide
Online Career Training
Prepare to Get Hired in the Rapidly Growing Healthcare Industry!
The U.S. outpatient rehabilitation market, one of the largest segments of the physical therapy market, is part of the rapidly growing healthcare industry. The need for physical therapists is not able to keep pace with demand, making room for more physical therapy aides. The physical therapy aide career path offers a number of benefits, including:
- Growing Demand—According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of physical therapy aide jobs will increase by 40% by 2024, so you'll find open positions nationwide.
- Helping people—You can work in a field that focuses on helping people and making a difference with their health every day.
- Road to a higher degree—Those who are seeking a higher degree in physical therapy, such as a physical therapist or a physical therapy assistant, can work in their chosen field as they pursue their training.
A career as a physical therapy aide offers the opportunity to earn a great income in the rapidly growing healthcare industry.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step has provided quality education to over 100,000 students in the past 25 years. Choose Career Step and graduate with the skills you need to succeed as a physical therapy aide, and enjoy the following benefits:
- Quick graduation timeline—You can be trained and working in as little as 4 months with Career Step’s flexible, online course.
- A Student Advocate—You’ll be assigned a personal Student Advocate to help you stay on track, create a plan, set goals, and stay motivated so you can reach your goal of graduation.
- Convenient online training—Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- Job search assistance—Turn your education into a career after graduation!
With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step for a new career as a physical therapy aide with no out-of-pocket expense!
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Academic Advisor today at 855-261-7366 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step education. You’ll need the following information for your application:
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA students enrolling in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced student experience.