- Work at the crossroads of healthcare and technology
- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $52,000/yr
- All for only $3,795
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
- Enroll Today: Get an iPad plus FREE textbooks!
Enroll Today: Get an iPad plus FREE textbooks!Enroll Online »
Healthcare IT Career
Is Healthcare IT the Career for Me?
Healthcare is changing. Technology is playing a larger role in providing quality patient care and efficient healthcare administration. All of this has created a healthcare IT career that offers a number of benefits, including:
- High industry demand – Both healthcare and technology are growing, and with a dual background you’ll be prepared for jobs in both these fields.
- Preparation for the future of healthcare – Government healthcare reform and a focus on decreased costs with enhanced patient care are making electronic health records increasingly important. Building a career around this change ensures you’re prepared for the future of the industry and are more marketable when you graduate.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – The U.S. Department of Labor reports that, on average, computer technicians working in healthcare earn annual salaries of more than $47,000, and you may also qualify for traditional employment benefits.
A career in healthcare IT offers the opportunity to earn a great income while enjoying an exciting career in the growing healthcare and technology industries.
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Over 100,000 Career Step students can't be wrong. Choose Career Step, and you'll graduate with the skills you need to start working right away. Career Step offers:
- Affordable tuition – Career Step’s Healthcare IT program includes hands-on training with government-certified ezEMRx software so you will develop the expertise you need to excel in your new career for only $3,795
- Preparation for 2 rapidly growing industries – The U.S. Department of Labor expects over 2.8 million new healthcare jobs and over 650,000 new technology jobs by 2022, and you’ll be prepared to work at the crossroads of these rapidly growing industries.
- Training to excel in the workforce – Quickly gain the skills you need to start working right after graduation, including those required to earn the CompTIA A+, Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist (CEHRS), and Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) credentials.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful career and start earning a good salary in just a few months.
Read Jessica Christiansen's story »
Read Traci Martin's story »
Read Carly Mortensen's story »
Read Kristin Choate's story »