- Enter the growing healthcare market
- Train in 3 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $40,000/yr
- All for only $2,995
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
- Enroll Today: Get a laptop plus FREE textbooks!
Enroll Today: Get a laptop plus FREE textbooks!Enroll Online »
Medical Billing Careers
Is Medical Billing the Career for Me?
The medical billing field offers a number of benefits, including:
- Job security in a growing market – Healthcare is one of the largest industries in the nation, and there's more than just clinical patient care options. Enjoy the stability of healthcare from an administrative position.
- Importance in healthcare reimbursement – Healthcare facilities can’t function without a reimbursement department, and as a medical biller you’ll be on the front lines of helping your employer operate effectively.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Medical billers enjoy competitive salaries as well as the potential for traditional employment benefits.
As a medical biller you can enjoy increasing employment opportunities and play a crucial role in the growing healthcare industry.
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Over 100,000 Career Step students can't be wrong. Choose Career Step, and graduate with the skills you need to start working right away. Career Step offers:
- Affordable tuition – With Career Step Medical Billing training you can develop the expertise you need to excel in your new field for only $2,995.
- Preparation for a rapidly growing career – Medical billing employment is expected to grow by 15% by 2024, offering you lots of opportunities.
- Training to excel in the workforce – Built on employer recommendations and feedback, the Medical Billing program helps you gain exactly the skills you need to start working right after graduation, including training on the changes brought by the Affordable Care Act, bundled payments, and technology trends.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful healthcare career as a medical biller.
Read Brittany Emerine's story »
Read Andrea Neske's story »
Read Carmella Jones's story »
Read Nicole Turkington's story »