- Enter a field expected to add 64,000+ jobs
- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $34,000/yr
- All for only $3,795
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
- Ends Oct 26: Free laptop or up to $400 off!
Ends Oct 26: Free laptop or up to $400 off!Enroll Online »
Medical Office Manager Career
Is Medical Office Manager the Career for Me?
A career as a medical office manager provides you with the background to handle all the administrative and billing responsibilities of a medical office. This field offers a number of benefits, including:
- Job security in a growing market – Healthcare is one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the nation. Medical office management and administration allows you to enjoy the stability of healthcare without being responsible for clinical patient care.
- Career Flexibility – With a medical office manager education, you’ll have both administration and billing training, giving you more career options and a broader education that can lead to more advancement opportunities.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Medical office managers enjoy competitive salaries of $33,000 to $37,000 a year on average as well as the potential for traditional employment benefits.
As a medical office manager you can enjoy increasing employment opportunities in the growing healthcare industry.
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Over 100,000 Career Step students can't be wrong. Choose Career Step, and graduate with the skills you need to start working right away. Career Step offers:
- Affordable tuition for hands-on training – Career Step’s Medical Office Manager program includes hands-on training with government-certified ezEMRx software and industry-standard billing forms to ensure you’ll have the skills to excel in your new career for only $3,795.
- Preparation for a rapidly growing career – Employment of medical office managers and other medical administrative assistants is expected to grow by 21%, or over 64,000 new jobs, by 2024, and with our training program you’ll also develop medical billing skills that will set you above other candidates.
- Training to excel in the workforce – Quickly gain the skills you need to start working right after graduation, including those required to earn the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant and Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist credentials.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful healthcare career as a medical office manager.
Read Linda Berge's story »
Read Michelle Spoden's story »
Read Allison Toedebusch's story »
Read Jessica Christiansen's story »