- Train in 3 months or less at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $26,000/yr
- All for only $1,995
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
- Ends Oct 26: Free laptop or up to $400 off!
Ends Oct 26: Free laptop or up to $400 off!Enroll Online »
Veterinary Assistant Training Program
How Long Will the Training Take?
The Veterinary Assistant training program includes 150 hours of curriculum and is designed to be completed in 3 months of full-time study. However, the online format allows you to study on your own schedule and at your own pace, so your enrollment includes 6 months of program access in case you need extra time.
What Will I Be Learning?
The Career Step Veterinary Assistant program covers:
- Examination room procedures
- Communication and client relations
- Office and hospital procedures
- Small and large animal nursing
- Pharmacy and pharmacology
- Laboratory procedures
- Surgical preparation and assisting
- Radiology and ultrasound imaging
In addition to images, exercises, and learning games, the course also includes a number of instructive videos to increase your understanding of key concepts and offer another way of learning the material.
Want more details on exactly what’s included in the program? Download a brochure or program syllabus to learn more or review the learning objectives for each module.