Computer Technician Graduate Resources
The Career Step Computer Technician course helps you gain all of the skills to succeed in the workforce, and after graduation you'll also have access to a number of resources designed to help you turn your education into a job.
- CompTIA A+ exam vouchers – Once you complete the training, you'll receive two CompTIA A+ exam vouchers (a $360 value) so you can earn your credential right away.
- Resume and cover letter review – Our experienced Graduate Advisors will work with you one-on-one to make sure your resume and cover letter are up to date and as polished as possible before you start your job search.
- Personalized interview tutorials – We know it's almost impossible to get hired without a good interview, so you'll also have access to personalized job interview tutorials to help you develop the skills you need to nail the interview and get hired.
- New job opening notifications – Career Step works hard to build relationships with employers nationwide, and many will let us know when they have an entry-level position available. We'll let you know when companies matching your preferences are hiring so you can be sure to get your application in.
- Career Step Help Hotline – When you're the new kid at a new job, asking for help can be intimidating. As a Career Step graduate, you'll have access to the Career Step Help Hotline for 6 months after graduation in case you need a little help or advice as you're building your career.
All of these resources are provided with the end goal of helping you turn your education into a job. With this individualized help and attention, the majority of our graduates are hired within a few months of graduation.