Online healthcare training isn’t just about going through your courses around your schedule; with CareerStep, you’ll have support from expert instructors when you’re learning. But did you know that the support doesn’t end — or even begin — there?
CareerStep offers free career advice and resources to help Learners throughout the sign-up process, during their training, and after they complete their online certification. Through your courses, you’ll take the first steps toward developing the hard skills that are vital to on-the-job success. Through the resources available to you, you’ll also be able to develop essential soft skills that can help you stand out!
Don’t have time to read the whole piece? No problem. Check out our key thoughts below:
- Transitioning from a training sphere to a career environment comes with a swift learning curve. CareerStep offers advisors, resources, and consulting to help Learners move forward in their career.
- Real help from real people moves the needle in feeling supported and outfitted for success. Our Career Advisors are here for you every step of the way.
- Courses and resources in some of the most in-demand positions today can launch you into the position you’ve been dreaming about. Ensure your own success with CareerStep.
Pre-Signup Information to Help You Choose Your Career
CareerStep programs are designed to help you prepare for your next career or for a promotion in your current role. We offer everything from medical coding and billing to health IT training programs. But with so many options to choose from, it’s easy to wonder which path is right for you.
Our goal isn’t just to provide you with top-shelf training. It’s also to help make the transition from learning to loving your new job easy.
You can contact our talented team of professionals and Career Advisors to guide you on your path and share all the relevant information on our courses. You can also explore our online resources to learn more about our programs:
- Video testimonials from various professionals
- Motion graphics that explain different career options
- Virtual “tours” of certification paths
In-Course Coaching and Troubleshooting
We know how hard it is to keep pace with training while juggling personal obligations and maintaining a full-time job.
We won’t leave you behind.
Our employees are real people — not robots — who can help coach you set goals, develop a roadmap, and tackle your training with ease and confidence. Before you know it, you’ll be a certified pro with a resumé that’ll make your peers jealous. They’re also there to troubleshoot any issues that may arise and provide the tech support you need for online learning.
Professional Training and Development for Your Team
At the completion of your course, our Career Advisors can offer career tips and interview preparation to help you outshine the competition — at no extra charge.
Want to know more about CareerStep’s incredible training opportunities?