Course Description5–10 Hours / Self-Paced / Online Access –
Money. Coinage. Banknotes. Funds. Whatever you call it, cash makes the world turn. But most folks use credit cards—and that means the transfer of payment data is always at risk. And that, in turn, means that any healthcare providers that fail to adhere to a very specific set of standards can get hit with penalties and sanctions.
This comprehensive course provides a working knowledge of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) specific to the healthcare industry.
Sharpen your Mind. Improve Your Life.
We’ve spent the last 25+ years developing the most comprehensive healthcare training programs on the market for one reason: so you can become a better version of yourself.
Who Should Take This Course?
This program is intended as a professional development course for providers, practice managers, consultants, medical staff, students in healthcare programs, HealthIT pros.
Bundle With These Courses
• Certified HIPAA Security Professional Course
• Certified Medical Practice Professional Course
• Certified Healthcare Cybersecurity Professional Course
• Certificate of Healthcare Leadership Proficiency Course
- An Introduction to PCI-DSS
- PCI-DSS Compliance Levels
- The Structure of PCI-DSS
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
- PCI-DSS Compliance Prioritized Approach
- PCI-DSS and Healthcare
- Understanding Password Protection
- Final Exam
- Certificate Request