Course Description4–6 Hours / Self-Paced / Online Access –
Security is no joke. Neither is privacy. Particularly when it comes to medical records. People want to trust that their (sometimes sensitive) information is protected—that’s why the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act exists. And that’s why healthcare providers don’t mess around when it comes to data encryption and protection.
This course helps technology specialists understand security protection and prevention relating to data protection strategies / best practices and overall site security.
Sharpen your Mind. Improve Your Life.
We’ve spent the last 25+ years developing the most comprehensive healthcare training programs on the market for one reason: so you can become a better version of yourself.
Who Should Take This Course?
This program is intended as a professional development course for providers, practice managers, consultants, medical staff, students in healthcare programs, HealthIT pros.
Bundle With These Courses
• Certified HIPAA Security Professional Course
• Certified PCI-DSS Security Compliance Healthcare Professional Course
• Certified Healthcare Cybersecurity Professional Course
• Certificate of Healthcare Leadership Proficiency Course
- Encryption Basics
- Encryption and the Law
- Data at Rest and Cloud Services
- Strategies for Data at Rest
- Strategies for Data in Transmission
- Understanding Ransomware
- Ransomware Protection and Prevention
- How to Address a Ransomware Attack
- Phishing and Spear Phishing Prevention
- Avoiding Malware Infestation
- Understanding Password Protection
- Final Exam
- Certificate Request